Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio Bible

I highly recommend it pharaoh. It's about American fundamentalists, and how they pretty much brainwash children at such a young age to be extreme Christians. It's actually really scary at some points, because the kids are so young, and the camp leaders goal was to make christians ready to 'die for Jesus' the way islamist extremists die for their god. I got my copy awhile ago off of demonoid, but here's the imdb link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486358/
    I watched a bit and was so disgusted with what they were doing... But remember, it doesn't represent every Christian denomination out there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I watched a bit and was so disgusted with what they were doing... But remember, it doesn't represent every Christian denomination out there.
    exactly. every group of people has it's nutcases. with the huge number of christians there are in america, it's only logical to assume that the laws of probabilites would give us our share of headaches (christian coalition anyone?). just remember for as many nutcases that you see peddling their wares and calling for assassinations on the 700 club, theres 100 times as many christians silently going through their lives with compassion for others. please don't blame everyone for the sins of a few.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yeah, that's why i said fundamentalists, not christians. but still, the documentary wasn't just on that one camp, they segued in video from other american christians as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12