Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Catchy title here *GIVEAWAY*

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    lol, you said what your heart wanted to say to get the invite bro

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    can i get bitmetv pls... .........bmtv is the best tv tracker .....i would love to be part of such wonderful site dedicated for tv shows.......i can thus catch up with shows that i have missed .....i will abide by ur rules if i am the winner ..........thanks a ton in advance ...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would also like to apply for the TL invite.
    I would very much like the opportunity to join this renowned tracker because of its high speed, active community and most important its large number of quality torrents. I've been in the TL channel for more than 2 months waiting for an opportunity.

On a separate note you, should probably select the invitee for this tracker soon as their invite system may close in less than day. Congrats on getting 1000 posts.

edit: Also consider me for bitmetv as it would be a good next step for me as I have a very large buffer on TVT.com.
    Last edited by wrUmm568; 01-31-2008 at 04:06 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    hussam's Avatar Seed Forever BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    As same as many requests today and yesterday and the day before ,I am coming for an bitmetv or SCT or STMusic invite.

I never had a chance to get in,and missed this great sites. I have heard alot about these sites in terms of posts and speed and looking forward to it .
    i have been for a while with new private tracker and i need a good one .

I Hope you will help me out.

Much appreciated for any help.
    PS ready to share my ratio and speed.
    Last edited by hussam; 01-31-2008 at 04:07 PM.

I don't cheat , I use my account

The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Hey tokeman, I would like to reccomend Falcon Ace for the Sct invite though. I dont know if he is gonna ask here, but he really deserves it. He has helped me out a few times and its the only tracker he seeks.

Check my post history and feel free to pm me if you consider this. I will stake my reputation on his behalf .

Thanks for your time

JOn

Actually, i totally agree. FalconAce is the best! And the best deserve it first, even before me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    List updated.
    The vouches can't hurt I suppose, but the person has to post in order to be considered.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Definite's Avatar RAWK BT Rep: +1

lol, your custom title reminded me of this pic.

I would love to receive a SCT or BMTV invite. Here's why:

I am fairly new to the bittorrent scene, but I've found it really exciting and fun so far. All of my trackers are low-level ones, but that doesn't really bother me b/c I'm not interested in collecting. I'm more interested in nabbing some sweet releases and seeding back to help the community.

From what I've heard, SCT is one of the best 0-day trackers out there, with a pretty decent community to boot. I know I could make that community just a little bit better. I am a big fan of new movies, new music, new TV, just about new anything, so SCT would really help me "satiate" my appetite for fast releases.

BMTV would also help me out a lot, as I try to keep up with a lot of TV shows, and need the fastest speed possible. I am seeding pretty much 24/7 these days, so I know I will add to the community much more than I'll take.

I usually seed back 3x-5x what I've downloaded; I feel pretty guilty otherwise. In short, I think I'd make a great SCT or BMTV member, and I'd love it if you could help me become one. Thanks tokeman!

-Def

P.S. I promise I have not and will not cheat, trade, or use the same username as I have on FST.
    Last edited by Definite; 02-01-2008 at 02:51 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    great giveaway.cheers to whoever won
    one day maybe?
    Last edited by pone44; 02-02-2008 at 04:26 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    urazilnum's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    may i have TL?please I had to waite long time for the TL

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Firstly congratulations on reaching 1000+ posts and thanks for the great giveaway;

I have been looking for B*M*V for a long time though haven't requested in any giveaways till now. Reason being I was trying to build a good profile here before requesting for one...Besides I was initially satisfied with tvt.ro and all the public trackers as I was on a relatively slow connection. I also used to download a lot of TV content from rapidshare till the time I discovered the virtues of using bit torrent. You see I am a big time couch potato and and love watching TV shows and follow quite a lot very religiously which are currently on TV; I prefer TV shows as compared to movies and have downloaded quite a number of episodes and full seasons from tvt.ro, where I have good ratios.

But now that I have a faster connection I am not very satisfied with the speeds of TVT as well as the content. Speeds are kind of excruciatingly slow. For instance I am currently downloading all the seasons of The W**e (almost 27gigs) and it’s been almost a 10 days and still almost half is still left to be downloaded, this in spite of having a lot of seeders and is also on freeleech. Also content wise I am not able to find some of my favorite shows like Bewitched, Giant Robo, MASH, All in the Family, South Park, Taxi, Small Wonder etc at TVT.ro

I have heard that B*M*V has great content and speeds are also pretty good so would really be very useful to me.

I will abide by all the rules and well as the suggestions that you have made...I am well aware of the fact that a user has be very careful with the B*M*V account. Any inkling of trading, cheating, selling or buying of accounts or invites would seriously jeopardize not only the member's account but also the person who invited the member. I have been around here since 2006 and if you go through my posts you will see I have never indulged in any such thing. I also try my best in helping out fellow members on the forums where I am a member of.

I donate to most of my favorite trackers and also have been pondering over getting a seed box but haven't quite felt the need to use it for my existing trackers where my existing connection suffices..

Ratios: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2885/tvtxp0.jpg
    Speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/228678737.png

Thanks again for the opportunity and good luck to all……

EDIT: Posting ratio and speed test; also if required I can provide more proofs
    Last edited by lubu; 01-31-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast