Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Catchy title here *GIVEAWAY*

FalconAce's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Yea, I was busy studying for exams so I didn't get a chance to reply yet. I'm looking for ScT for various reasons. If you look at my posts, the trackers I have similar are SCC, TL, and perhaps RevTT...

In SCC, I can't seem to max out my dl speed. The no. of peers/leechers are quite low and new torrents die down pretty quickly. If you don't jump on them fast, then good luck seeding afterwards.
    Tl is probably the best tracker I have imo, lots of leechers, long torrent life, not a shabby community either. But if there's something I want that isnt there, I guess I'm pretty much out of luck.
    RevTT was just kinda disappointing... (not to bash them or anything). Ex. their anime section just... stinks... (half of them's hentai? wth...) Their packs aren't that great either. Their community loves to look down on newbies, not that I can blame them for wanting the tracker for themselves, but some of them do it excessively. Their advertisements for money are quite annoying

I heard ScT have great packs, which I might love to see. Unlike SCC and RevTT, I hope to find an active and friendly community to participate in. I heard many of those users have seedboxes, which will probably let me get fast downloads with my connection. And of course, any stuff I can't find on TL, I would hope it's in ScT. But then again, I wouldn't know since I've never seen what's inside, but I've read the review quite thoroughly in the sticky to see what's definitely special about ScT.

You probably don't wanna see any ratio proofs, or speedtest, but if you do, there are tons in my posts history.

Wow... feels like I'm writing an essay here... Anyways, I hope you will give my request some consideration and thx for the opportunity.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by urazilnum View Post
    may i have TL?please I had to waite long time for the TL
    how long ? i waited over a year for my invitation for ScT, just to name an example. just curious here.

now, this is one of the best giveaways here. what a pack of trackers u are offering. Respect!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hey man great giveaway !

good luck to everyone
    Last edited by zedex; 02-01-2008 at 07:18 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hey congrats on ur 1k posts.

im looking for bitmetv... i want it because i heard it a really good tracker for a lot of tv show and stuff. i miss a lot of stuff from my childhood (the 90's). i wanna watch someone of it over cuz i can only vaguely remember it and i wanna catch up on a lot of stuff i missed. i only want it dont need it, so if u find someone who really needs it plz give it to them if they deserve it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Hi bro can i please have SCT or TL ?

i love u.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi,

I am looking for a good music tracker that deals in lossless music. With the demise of demonoid there is a hole in my downloads in this department. I have been getting a majority of my downloads from newsgroups over the past year or so, but you still need a good tracker to get things you want, when they are not showing up in the newsgroups. I used to want sct for a few years, but frankly I don't really need it, as I can get what I want from TL and the Soup that I cannot get from newsgroups.

I was recently given a waffles invite and have been enjoying it very much. I have found several things there that I have been looking for a long time. However, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in my lossless uploads there. I have uploaded several uncommon Jazz releases there, taken from vinyl sources, and quite frankly some of them have not been snatched even once. Also, there seems to be a situation there where people don't even post a thanks in the comment section which I think is sad, if an item gets rarely snatched, it is nice to see a thanks when it does. Then again this seems all too common, on TradersDen I have a torrent there snatched almost 400 times with about 25 thanks. I always post a thanks, sometimes I wait until the download is complete and listened to, but I never for get to.

Ratio proofs are available, if needed.

I don't think you have a lossless tracker there, but if you do your consideration would be great.

Cheers!

and thanks for sharing :-)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Congratz for ur 1000 Posts
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The reason why i want to be a member at FST is becuae I absolutely love watching tv show old or new. I guess I would have to consider myself a tv addict ,which you can see with my tvt ratios (should be in my ratios) and i need access to its massive vault of a selection. I've been looking for shows and cartoons that i watched as a kid, and haven't had much luck finding them on the TVT's. Such shows as Talespin, Muppet Babies,Real Monsters, Ducktales, Rescure Rangers, VR troopers, Martin (3-5),Living single, Alex Mac, The journey of allen strange et.c are the types of shows I'm been looking for. As you look through my post, you'll see that I've entered a few BMTV contest before without any luck. The last one i entered i spent 2 hours looking for pictures for the contest only fall short. I'm hoping that if i get BMTV from you I won't have to dance anymore jigs lol.

I've done a fair amount of researching about BMTV and i completely understand that you want to invite only the creme of the crop there. I know that you have to stay clean on the forums,not cheat, trade,sell,borrow, log in from a different ip too many times, etc, or risk getting yourself and/or your entire invite tree banned. I also know it is hard to seed there. I have access to a fairly good connection and i'm confident I could stay well above the minimum requirements.

Next, as you will see when you review my post history, I'm not a trader, hater, or a debater (Like the rhyming). In one of the BMTV contest i entered i asked the OP to let me know in the event that he would pick someone else, to let me what sort of criteria he looked for in the person he picked. I ask you do this too if you don't pick me. This is so that I can work on,change or continue doing as a member at FST to make me a better candidate for the BMTV contest. That'd be awesome in the event I don't make it this time.

Anyways, thats it for now. If you have any questions, concerns, observations, you are more than welcome to pm me. If you would like to hit me up on an IRC or IM let me know and we'll make arrangements.

Thanks for the opportunity.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 01-31-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Sentence restructuring, in additon to grammatical errors.
    See ya in another life, brother.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Prio's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hi, can I have BitmeTV

I need this invite, because I am TV maniac and BitmeTV is the best tracker for TV series. I am a member of many elite trackers and I have 10/10 MBit. I can seed 24/7 (no problem). Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Prio

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Congratz on your 1k posts.

I am looking for ScT mainly for its content and partially for its community. I am a member of other 0day sites, TL, SCC, TTi and RevTT. Although I am a member of those sites (which I do use frequently, with 300GB+ downloaded for all 4 sites), each site has its own uniqueness. I use TL a lot for its anime and NDS packs, SCC for fast 0day releases, RevTT for requests and older movies and TTi for its great colelction of DVDr.

I heard ScT has better content with more than 13k torrents(or might have been 12k) with a lot of exclusive packs. Also, a lot of people on ScT have good connection which ensures me a good speed from older stuff, whereas on other sites the torrent either have very few seeders or died out.

I do frequently visit forums and post when I have something to contribute. RevTT, TL have horrible communities filled with newbies, TTi forum is mainly in foreign language which I can't understand. I do post in SCC forums and idle in IRC when I have time.

Not sure if you'd consider me, but I'd willing to provide ratio proofs and speedtest when required.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast