Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    hey man
    can i have sct invite
    lol,wat a nice giveaway too

the reason i need sct invite
    is the same reason u have it in the first place

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    tedsfrozenhead's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi, I would like to apply for the SCT invite.

A little over a year and a half ago, one of my close friends invited me to oink and introduced me to bittorrent. I slowly learned about how things worked and eventually, I even started ripping my own CDs with EAC and gained power user status. I gained some knowledge of other private trackers, but I didn't really understand it too well. Shortly after I started to use oink, I discovered public trackers and I downloaded non-music files from them. Over this last summer, my friend unfortunately stopped using his account and got deleted for inactivity, so I ended up more dedicated and a better user than the person who invited me! Since then, he has regained interest in the bittorrent scene and I invited him to what.cd.
    I was disappointed when oink got shut down, but I joined what.cd and waffles.fm in the months following. In the last month, I have gained interest in private trackers, especially trackers that have scene releases. I joined RevolutionTT when it opened sign ups, but the site isn't as fast as I would like. I have a very fast connection (10MB U/10MB D) and the site often doesn't maximize my download speed. The community is nowhere near what oink had or even what waffles has partly because of all of the new members and partly because it is so large. Of course I don't know exactly what SCT is like, but I heard that the community is tighter, and this may have something to do with the relative size of SCT as compared to RevolutionTT. Of course the good pre-times are attractive as well because SCT has a reputation for having some of the fastest times around. Also, SCT packs would be great because the sites I am currently on do not offer particularly good packs, or if they do, they are torrents with few or no seeders.
    Waffles and what.cd have very nice music scene releases, but revTT (and my very new TD) don't really compare to my impression of SCT as a whole based on content or community. Scene releases are more important to me now because as I learn more about bittorrent sites, early releases are the most attractive aspect of private trackers.

I am currently at home where my connection is slower, so I don't have a screen of my much quicker university connection, but I can provide ratio proof and the like.

Congratulations on your 1000 posts and thank you very much for this generous giveaway.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Although I am fairly new here at FST, I would like to apply for the SCT invite. This is my first post in Invites Section because I see it as a great opportunity for me to get an invite to SCT. I can't say I looked for this invite my entire life or over the past "x" years or that my life depends on getting this invite because it's not true.
    It's just... I would like to be a member of this tracker.

If you'll choose me I promise to take good care of the account and I'll not jeopardize yours in any way.

Thank you for considering me.

Best regards,
    Live long and prosper.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Morgoth's Avatar The Great Enemy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Your rulez are fair enough! I would like to have ScT invite. My English isn't good enough but I try my best. I read some many good reviews about them and I'm sure they are one of the bests if not best in 0day trackers. They have great packs, also I don't know what packs they have only know their packs are great because ppl talked so much about ScT, anyway packs interested me in every tracker. I really can't tell what is the difference with what I already have 'cause I never had an account in ScT! But again packs & rare contents are the main differences between trackers because all scene releases are same in every tracker. All people seeking for bests and I'm not an exclusion, I seeking for ScT for a long time I hope It's my time! ...and about your mystery tracker I guess it must be iPlay, it would be great also ...I tried my best to explain but it's too hard for me to explain with a language that I don't know so good ...good luck!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    hey,
    this is my thread for b*m*V :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-me-269295

hope you have a look.
    it should explain why i want it .
    and there you can also read a little bit about myself .

thx ,
    eram

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    bebytza's Avatar be you BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Can i have SCT man??.....
    Luck my request https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...hlight=bebytza

I don't trade or chat...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    congrats on joining the 1k club =)

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I really would love to enter in ScT community, great giveway that the best one wins ^^

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i please have bitmetv or sct invite.i'll be eternally grateful.i promise not to cheat or trade, keep up a good ratio and remain active. i want one of these invites because
    1) i am trying to become a member of a high level tracker
    2) These trackers are extremely rare and are supposed to have great stuff and speeds.
    3) i am a huge tv shows buff and am watching almost all the currently going on shows. Moreover i am a collector also and i also collect old shows like hope and faith, veronica's closet, once and again, the collector, the practice, jag, er, missmatch etc. and i hear that bitmetv is an excellent source for them so this is my primary reason for wanting bitmetv and if i get this invite one of my life's greatest wishes will come true.
    4) i am a member of tvtorrents.com and tvtorrents.ro and they also do have a vast collection of tv shows but unfortunately they have less or no seeds for old shows due to which i get low speeds and that is why i want bitmetv

I know there will be many people wanting these invites but just consider that i have been looking for such an invite ever since i joined this forum and moreover i need it to keep my passion for tvshows alive. So please help me out.

ratios
    http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ratiol1tj0.png

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast