Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: giveaway

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    1x iTS tell me why without saying, speeds, wanderfull community, or I this isnt an I tracker its a we tracker, so give me piece of your mind and what you can bring to us to make us a better we, i dont want to hear about your speeds...... dont want to see ratios/speedtests now, once i analyze your post then ill ask for that if you are even considered

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I want iTS because in my mind I want to collect all possible trackers. I dont' know if you like how I try to convince people, but I respect at FST members and know that they value their invites and/or accounts. I promise you if you send me this iTS giveaway, you will not regret it. I just want to assimilate myself into the rest of FST. THank you have a nice day. Thanks in advance.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    i want its as its has the best forum i know till today and would like to call myself as a its member because i feel proud about calling its member and and if u invite me the u willl never regret because i am an anti trader so u can rely one me and about Its i think this is the ultimate tracker on net till now i have never though to become a member of the FTN because i think being a member where the invite is to diff and after getting it have no importance but getting a its invite is about importance and i am looking it for many days till when its was launched so i think about its till now what i have heard it a great commmunity and above that its keep there user active and there staff members are very good and active and i would like to be there if u think i am capable of it so plzzzzz if u can i would feel proud too be a mamber of its .................

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post
    I want iTS because in my mind I want to collect all possible trackers. I dont' know if you like how I try to convince people, but I respect at FST members and know that they value their invites and/or accounts. I promise you if you send me this iTS giveaway, you will not regret it. I just want to assimilate myself into the rest of FST. THank you have a nice day. Thanks in advance.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-273478

Tigerchan, we had a convo the other day, I know you are new, but i warned you against trading. And as a responsible member at iTS its my duty to post this here. They don't accept traders there.

Come on man you asked for my advice and all's you had to do was follow through and you could have had these trackers someday. Its not too late though, you can still give up trading and earn people's trust back.

Sorry for now though, If u get invited there right now they will ban you

Jon

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    jckm1982's Avatar Carupano es de Pinga BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    uyyyyyy....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Let see;
    I am computer junkie. I go to work on computers all day, and walk idiots through technical tasks. While doing this, I post continually online, it keeps me entertained. I come home and usually spend another 2-5 hours on the computer, on and off. Theres some personal info to know the kind of person I am. This isn't every day, but this is typical of me, and shows the type of person I am, well in a general way anyway. I would contribute my wonderful posts involving both trivial information and geeky input.

Some general things:

I love talking tech
    I love the outdoors
    I love being alive

I hate idiots
    I hate intolerance
    I hate that I have to hate anything...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    jaydan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    like what I say~~often maybe somebody don't have high level tracker account, But also he can be a good member~And thanks for you understand~Rumblin~!

I want iTS because I want get into here ,find many source what I love~
    But not only for me ,because I will share good source with that people who didn't have this site account, and I'm a good seeder~~And only you pay how many, you will get how many~~so that never only for yourself~~ Good people will have good return~~Although I only have low level tracker account right now, But when I get into high level ,I will keep seeding,keep sharing~~

Thank you~~ Rumblin~~ anyway, this is a wonderful giveaway~!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-273478

Tigerchan, we had a convo the other day, I know you are new, but i warned you against trading. And as a responsible member at iTS its my duty to post this here. They don't accept traders there.

Come on man you asked for my advice and all's you had to do was follow through and you could have had these trackers someday. Its not too late though, you can still give up trading and earn people's trust back.

Sorry for now though, If u get invited there right now they will ban you

Jon
    well i'm not gonna trade my iTS if i get it, but sure, anything from a wiser guy.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    no bud trading its account on net saya that u are a coward so never think of trading its account because getting there is very difficult so never i sa to trade a its account because becoming a member there is like feeling proud on net so we should not trade its account never bud never ..............

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    i want ITS because its the best and i love to be a good member there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast