Thread: Frustration

aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    How do I get the downloads off of my seedbox? How do I take pictures of ratios help me Im getting aggravated.

I tried filezilla couldnt seem to get it to work. I have had a seedbox for about 24hr and all it has caused me is frustration Im no even seeding now b/c i dont really have good sites.

The agony and the irony.

I just seede bithq about 20igg but now its going slow so Im trying to find a better site too.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    you need to install FTP server software on your server before you can get a client like filezilla to work. My choice is VSFTPd.

To take a pic of a ratio, when on the page, press CTRL and PrtSc (i think?) together to take a screenshot, then if you want to crop the pic, use some image editing software (like photoshop or MS paint), save, then upload to somewhere like tinypic.

I hope this helps you, if not, post back here with any other problems you are having and I will do my best for you, if nobody else gets here first (I won't be back for a few hours).

good luck!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    whats the point of a seedbox if you dont have any trackers worth seeding on? i always thought the points of seedboxes were to download files to SEED, not for personal use. then you use your buffer to download what you want from your own internet.. otherwise you're just using your upload speed from the server to upload to your own computer, which is defeating the purpose

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    even if i have windows server?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    How do I get the downloads off of my seedbox? How do I take pictures of ratios help me Im getting aggravated.

I tried filezilla couldnt seem to get it to work. I have had a seedbox for about 24hr and all it has caused me is frustration Im no even seeding now b/c i dont really have good sites.

The agony and the irony.

I just seede bithq about 20igg but now its going slow so Im trying to find a better site too.
    On your seedbox download this:
    http://filezilla-project.org/downloa...wawKVqZkwapkOQ

Then create a user group, add the directory where you download everything to the usergroups folder, create a user in that user group. Then go to your home pc, go to my computer, type in the browser bar "ftp://ipaddressofserver" then type in your username, click log on

this will bring you to the folder you added for your user group to share, just drag stuff from the ftp window to your desktop

free dirty insecure but works fast....

im not going to get into ssl or ssh with you just do it that way