Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a picture

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Les, that pic your spawn did is kewl. Is it charcoals or crayons?

Ben, fuck you, you've stolen Troi's collar bones. That's my wank ruined. Hope you're happy.
    Paint of some sort

Edit: acrylic according to the box lying on the sitting room floor in front of the TV along with newspapers and another nearly finished pic. I suppose I should be grateful she put newspapers down. She is at her Mum's tonight, I could tidy it all away but it will all come back out again tomorrow
    Last edited by Biggles; 02-01-2008 at 07:22 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Ben, fuck you, you've stolen Troi's collar bones. That's my wank ruined. Hope you're happy.
    Soz. I tried to put it back but it's all going wrong.

Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

That looks quite ouchie

4. Lounge   -   #84
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Another mystique shattered. That's why human beans don't have x-ray vision.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Bit poo at doing pictures so here is one of the brat sprog's. She knocks these off while watching junk TV (extreme makeover ) and then just leaves them lying around for me to tidy up
    That's brilliant! Although it looks like a skinnier, more psychotic version of you .

6. Lounge   -   #86

Paint of some sort

Edit: acrylic according to the box lying on the sitting room floor in front of the TV along with newspapers and another nearly finished pic. I suppose I should be grateful she put newspapers down. She is at her Mum's tonight, I could tidy it all away but it will all come back out again tomorrow
    Are you sure? Doesn't look like it.......she's done well to do that with acrylics.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Consulted the missus, who is a fucking painting genius, like.

She spotted it was acrylics.

Shows you what I know.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Paint of some sort

Are you sure? Doesn't look like it.......she's done well to do that with acrylics.
    To be honest I am not sure but that is what it says on the box - tubes of Daler-Rowney acrylic paint. The one lying on the floor is quite neat too with a similar finish and she was definitely using them on that one. The school says she is good (well only in relation to her art like )

I was a bit worried by the resemblance too She assured me it was coincidental.

9. Lounge   -   #89

To be honest I am not sure but that is what it says on the box - tubes of Daler-Rowney acrylic paint. The one lying on the floor is quite neat too with a similar finish and she was definitely using them on that one. The school says she is good (well only in relation to her art like )

It was probably some mental reject from an episode of the Jeremy Kyle show that happened to be on at the time or something. No offence .

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

It was probably some mental reject from an episode of the Jeremy Kyle show that happened to be on at the time or something. No offence .

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast