Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Make a picture

Squeamous's Avatar Poster

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Enjoy your day off? According to Benchez it was tropical down your way - it was seriously crap here.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

Enjoy your day off? According to Benchez it was tropical down your way - it was seriously crap here.
    Yeah....I'm fucking knackered though. Tropical?? I got back and I didn't feel cold, but I realised I must have been when I could barely get my mud splattered gear off or untie my sodden walking boots for bone-chilled numbness. Funny how you don't notice until you get in the warmth. It was pretty windy and cold, but it was bright.....perfect weather imo. Then I had a hot bath and spent a couple of hours in Topshop trying on dresses. So all in all a pretty good day :.

So how crap is seriously crap? You're not posting from beneath a fallen tree or something are you?

4. Lounge   -   #94

Yeah....I'm fucking knackered though. Tropical?? I got back and I didn't feel cold, but I realised I must have been when I could barely get my mud splattered gear off or untie my sodden walking boots for bone-chilled numbness. Funny how you don't notice until you get in the warmth. It was pretty windy and cold, but it was bright.....perfect weather imo. Then I had a hot bath and spent a couple of hours in Topshop trying on dresses. So all in all a pretty good day :.

So how crap is seriously crap? You're not posting from beneath a fallen tree or something are you?
    Thankfully no. It was just really windy and absolutely freezing. Thought parts of me were going to drop off when I left the office to go to the car park. I believe it is now set to snow but as the weather forecast appears to largely random these days anything could happen. As I have the evening to myself I am going to go and get myself a curry - just bracing myself for the chill

5. Lounge   -   #95
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Les, it's too tempting to edit that post of yours, so I will resist.

Always more lucid in the imagination.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Les, it's too tempting to edit that post of yours, so I will resist.

Always more lucid in the imagination.
    Upon re-reading I see it does present temptation

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Thankfully no. It was just really windy and absolutely freezing. Thought parts of me were going to drop off when I left the office to go to the car park. I believe it is now set to snow but as the weather forecast appears to largely random these days anything could happen. As I have the evening to myself I am going to go and get myself a curry - just bracing myself for the chill
    I read that as 'just bracing myself for the chilli' . Get them to deliver! Get your old man slippers on, stick your Darling Buds of May box set on the video recorder, and sit back and relax, TV table and setting for one at the ready.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    I read that as 'just bracing myself for the chilli' . Get them to deliver! Get your old man slippers on, stick your Darling Buds of May box set on the video recorder, and sit back and relax, TV table and setting for one at the ready.

You have no idea how terrifying that image is

I think staggering in the gutter with a bottle of Buckfast and growling insults at passers by is preferable (only just like).

9. Lounge   -   #99
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you think you have got it rough up in these neck of the woods its raining ferry boats on us

10. Lounge   -   #100
    You have no idea how terrifying that image is

I think staggering in the gutter with a bottle of Buckfast and growling insults at passers by is preferable (only just like).
    Oh, I think I do .

Nah, you're too civilised. I reckon if you passed out drunk in the gutter and someone stumbled over you, you could be unconscious but a thin, reedy voice will creep out as if by reflex and apologise.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast