Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TDC or BitHQ

i like dvdclub better

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    SweDVDR? I heard that is the best one, or NB.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    SweDVDR? I heard that is the best one, or NB.

SweDVDR only allows swedish and Nordic IPs....

NB is hard to get into, it is also a very fast tracker, so unless the OP has a seedbox or a fat pipe he would not survive there.....

He should stick with TDC or BitHQ to begin with then work his way up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Both are great sites.
    Iīve got very good stuff there, things that you canīt get anywhere else.
    You must know that speed is not the best but itīs not turtle speed either.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I like Bithq better, Bithq has a nicer community. Bithq is very easy to seed on and they don't have a strict hit n run policy like they do at TDC. Even if somehow your ratio get's real low on Bithq you can use their seed bonus program to get your ratio back up. Sometime next week I should have another bithq invite if you still need it by then, just let me know.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    I like Bithq better, Bithq has a nicer community. Bithq is very easy to seed on and they don't have a strict hit n run policy like they do at TDC. Even if somehow your ratio get's real low on Bithq you can use their seed bonus program to get your ratio back up. Sometime next week I should have another bithq invite if you still need it by then, just let me know.
    I agree, but... TDC gives a lot of chances to keep ratio, they have a big number of freeleech, and sometimes (many times per year) everything is freeleech. Their packs are usually freeleech... Itīs not hard to keep ratio at TDC in my opinion. The H&R rule... I think thatīs the least we can do, with rule or not itīs our duty to seed. The whole torrentworld thing is based on that little tiny thing.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    "TDC or BitHQ" - why not both ;-)
    neah...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I need help from any one that is registered with bithq. I forgot my password and cant get in. The automated response system is not working. Bithq does not reply. Can someone contact the system moderators send to send me my password. My handle with them is hwsmit. Thanks in advance.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by glowworm View Post
    I need help from any one that is registered with bithq. I forgot my password and cant get in. The automated response system is not working. Bithq does not reply. Can someone contact the system moderators send to send me my password. My handle with them is hwsmit. Thanks in advance.
    Do you still require help ? If so PM and I will sort it out for you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Yes. Still no auto reply from bithq. I have waited over 24 hours for an email from them. I just need a reply to my email address listed with them with my password or a new one. I assume my handle with them is the one I shows up with each thank you message I post. Thanks again in advance. Bithq is a great site and have been a member over 7 months now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast