Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need free bitmetv

panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Last edited by panoli; 07-23-2008 at 02:12 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    bit diff to get but good luck bud
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    what would be the reason ??
    i saw 3 of us inviting for the same other 2 did not get till now i think
    Last edited by panoli; 02-01-2008 at 05:30 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    G1adiator's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i verry hard to get BitmeTV for free and is verry hard to make upload and to have good ratio
    BitmeTV is not for free is hard to get 1 invite
    but good luck man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    its hard to get simply because they are very strict with their rules, and for the most part, a lot of people can't, or don't read the rules. Then a variety of things can happen to the inviter and the whole invite tree above the trouble maker. Lots of invites are around, but there are very few who will risk loosing such a great tracker.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @Tokema
    Exactly - well said.. I would NOT give You an invite if i had one. Nothing personal: I just do not know U. And I'd recommend the same to my Buddies. If U screwed up something - even accidentally - U screw up Your inviter's invites (for good) , in some cases even the account could be disabled. Risk / benefit. Earn some trust, get friends - tha's the way to get in into trackers like that!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    @Tokema
    Exactly - well said.. I would NOT give You an invite if i had one. Nothing personal: I just do not know U. And I'd recommend the same to my Buddies. If U screwed up something - even accidentally - U screw up Your inviter's invites (for good) , in some cases even the account could be disabled. Risk / benefit. Earn some trust, get friends - tha's the way to get in into trackers like that!
    Also well said. Not too long ago there were many new members who were hit and run leechers. Inviters are still responsible for their invitees and with the strict rules there, it's not easy to get in. Get to know people, make friends, and go from there. A little effort goes a long way such as hanging out in the irc chan. Best of luck getting in.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by panoli View Post
    I am looking for free bitmetv please
    http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5299/71698349nr7.jpg

No offence bud, but if you can only manage a 1.4 ratio on TL, then you would struggle at BMTV, as it is harder to seed there!

As dythim said get to know some people here @FST, you will be surprised what you can get!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bump

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00b
    bmtv invites aren't that hard to get, it's keeping the account alive that is tough, if you can't follow their rules. particularly invite rules, lol!
    asking for an invite here will draw their attention, and even if the invite comes from somewhere else, if they ever find out you asked here, you're banned.

Anyway, I still think that the best way to get an invite for bmtv is to just be a good member at other private trackers, and eventually an invite should find itself coming your way. make yourself known on other trackers' forums (NOT asking for invites, lol) and people will get to know and trust you... some of those other trackers' forums even have invite areas for higher-level members where the members trust each other; get in there and you can score invites to MOST of the best sites, without having to beg for, trade, or buy your invite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast