Thread: Bittorrent

Right, I'm a girl who is a begginner,I've read through the posts and there was one sort of explaining what you do, I need to know where do I get the bittorent client from and what do I do to download games and what are bin and cues, see I haven't got a clue maybe somebody can help PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Filesharing - other p2p related - pineed courtesy of lindows on how to use bittorent. IT is step by step and quite good.

3. Games   -   #3

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Notice the "im a girl " bit, is this the cue for virtual cyber knights in "silicon" shining armour to come rescue this girl from her BitTorrent menace.

5. Games   -   #5
    Horaah!!! I'm downloading my first bittorrent file, thanks peeps when I've downloaded it do I burn it to disc? or will it play straight from my computer? and yes I am a girl (well woman) and cyber knights should rescue me from my lack of knowledge of these things and feel better in there selves for helping me Thanks again

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by the slayer@30 July 2003 - 21:25
    Horaah!!! I'm downloading my first bittorrent file, thanks peeps when I've downloaded it do I burn it to disc? or will it play straight from my computer? and yes I am a girl (well woman) and cyber knights should rescue me from my lack of knowledge of these things and feel better in there selves for helping me Thanks again
    If it is a .bin then you can mount it using Daemon Tools and play it that way.Or you can burn it using either Nero,Blindwrite or Alcohol120%.

Anymore problems and just post,lots of nice friendly peeps around willing to help.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@30 July 2003 - 19:37
    Notice the "im a girl " bit, is this the cue for virtual cyber knights in "silicon" shining armour to come rescue this girl from her BitTorrent menace.

8. Games   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    what r u downloading anyway?

9. Games   -   #9
    Pirates of the Carribean I'm addicted to my games