Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Hacking CoD 4 (Level 55)

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by prosnipr View Post
    hey, i try to do this but whenever i try to it says " cannot change codkey: error changing the value's somethin or other" so now my guy is stuck a lvl 1 when my friend was a bitch and tried some other rip off lvl 55 hack........
    I think it still works, but you need to do it before you install the newer patches. (1.6, 1.7, etc...)

yo

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #52
    I'm a little late on getting back, but why play the game if you're not going to commit to it? I'm not understanding why this 'has nothing to do with "cheating"'

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #53
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

And it has nothing to do with epenis' or cheating or whatever appellation you'd prefer. Fact is, a lot of players (myself included) don't have the time to commit to a game like CoD4 which requires players to play the game extensively in order to obtain all the basic weapons. This fixes that.

This way anyone can play the game so they can have fun with all the weapons. I had the game for like 4 months and was only at around the 26 rank as I just didn't have time to play.

Playing a little more and learning how long it would take to obtain that 55, I might have never reached it.

I play the game to have fun, nothing more.

yo

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #54
    Thank you ! Didn know this trick

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #55
    shganghui's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Intense games indeed. You need a rest if you wont hurt your eyes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456