Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Looking for invite

  1. #1
    tanakmonitor's Avatar 3D Freak BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Hi all
    Maybe its too early for me to start requesting for invite,
    nobody knows me,but im looking for bitme invite from november
    so i become "little" impatient.Im not some kind of collector or
    trader,torrents are not my obsession,3d graphic is so thats why
    im chasing bitme invite.I just want to expand my knowlage in 3d
    and last 2 mounth instead to that i work and practise 3d im
    chasing invitation for bitme .Just want it to try can i get
    it,if i get it supercool - if dont i move on with my live stop
    waisting wasting my and everybodys time...
    So if's there some good soul that want to share invitation with me i would be very very happy.

    Tnx anybody who even consider my request...
    Last edited by tanakmonitor; 02-01-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Proud member of BITME
    :btm:

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tanakmonitor's Avatar 3D Freak BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Up!
    Proud member of BITME
    :btm:

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,229
    Idk dude, there's lots of giveaways for Bitme around here and other BT forums. You might have better luck just entering those.
    See ya in another life, brother.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,574
    go to gfxnews.ru. its the ideal site for you

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by tanakmonitor View Post
    Hi all
    Maybe its too early for me to start requesting for invite,
    nobody knows me,but im looking for bitme invite from november
    so i become "little" impatient.Im not some kind of collector or
    trader,torrents are not my obsession,3d graphic is so thats why
    im chasing bitme invite.I just want to expand my knowlage in 3d
    and last 2 mounth instead to that i work and practise 3d im
    chasing invitation for bitme .Just want it to try can i get
    it,if i get it supercool - if dont i move on with my live stop
    waisting wasting my and everybodys time...
    So if's there some good soul that want to share invitation with me i would be very very happy.

    Tnx anybody who even consider my request...
    What kind of content are U after in Biteme, cuase there are other sites I can suggest, just depends what U are after?



  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tanakmonitor's Avatar 3D Freak BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    go to gfxnews.ru. its the ideal site for you
    im alredy member there great site

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tanakmonitor View Post
    Hi all
    Maybe its too early for me to start requesting for invite,
    nobody knows me,but im looking for bitme invite from november
    so i become "little" impatient.Im not some kind of collector or
    trader,torrents are not my obsession,3d graphic is so thats why
    im chasing bitme invite.I just want to expand my knowlage in 3d
    and last 2 mounth instead to that i work and practise 3d im
    chasing invitation for bitme .Just want it to try can i get
    it,if i get it supercool - if dont i move on with my live stop
    waisting wasting my and everybodys time...
    So if's there some good soul that want to share invitation with me i would be very very happy.

    Tnx anybody who even consider my request...
    What kind of content are U after in Biteme, cuase there are other sites I can suggest, just depends what U are after?


    im looking for 3d,2d tutorials,templates,models,textures,shaders...am member on gfxnews.ru,elbitz.net,docs.torrents.ro.For now gfxnews.ru is my choise...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Idk dude, there's lots of giveaways for Bitme around here and other BT forums. You might have better luck just entering those.
    I hope so...tnx for words of encouragement
    Last edited by tanakmonitor; 02-03-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Proud member of BITME
    :btm:

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    tanakmonitor's Avatar 3D Freak BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Up
    Proud member of BITME
    :btm:

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    tanakmonitor's Avatar 3D Freak BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Still looking for invite...
    Proud member of BITME
    :btm:

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    patto75's Avatar ///\\\ BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    152
    Have you shown any proofs to anyone such as speedtest and ratio on another site? Such as gfxnews?

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    tanakmonitor's Avatar 3D Freak BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serbia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    no problem,heres ratios in other elearning and speed









    Last edited by tanakmonitor; 02-05-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    Proud member of BITME
    :btm:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •