Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: <<PLEASE READ>> I WAS Scammer.

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    If you have duped accounts at this forum, i think that the staff should compare IPs and disable immediately your other account, that by your words is a fake too. shouldn't take more than a couple of mins to catch your duped IPs via adminCP. It's an infringement of the board rules.
    unless he is using proxy

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    If you have duped accounts at this forum, i think that the staff should compare IPs and disable immediately your other account, that by your words is a fake too. shouldn't take more than a couple of mins to catch your duped IPs via adminCP. It's an infringement of the board rules.
    unless he is using proxy
    shhhh.... if he opened such a thread, i didn't suppose he would be so smart to proxy his way in.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Long John Silver
    SO.. what's it gonna be ? Tar & feathers or community service hmmmm?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hanging perhaps?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This is going to be spam heaven for atleast one more day
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    This is going to be spam heaven for atleast one more day
    You shouldn't have said that. Now I'm forced to close it

Yes, he's using a proxy. But of course we'll keep an eye out for him.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123