Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: <<PLEASE READ>> I WAS Scammer.

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hello people.
    I have to make a confess. Long time a go I was a trader like some of you.
    I had made a lot of successful trades, but one day I have been scammed, then I been scammed again...
    And I started to think why I should be a honest trader while others are scamming me ? So I started SCAMMING others my self... I felt not very good about that... And the push to scam was because I was scammed my self many times.
    After some time a lot of troubles began for me... Now my life is not so good... And I understood that is because of scamming. AND I JUST WANT TO SAY, I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT ! I REGRET IT VERY MUCH, AND I HOPE YOU FIND A LITTLE HARD PEACE TO FORGIVE ME. I scammed one person for SweDVDRinvite, Bitmetv(nickname raizen) account and more.. then I lost them.. I KNOW I WILL NOT COVER THAT FEELING WHEN YOU GET SCAMMED, I FELT IT MY SELF.
    NOW I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT.
    There are many scams on this forums, And I can say ! PEOPLE, DO NOT SCAM EACH OTHER, THIS SOONER OR LATER WILL TURN TO YOU BACKWARDS ! BELIEVE IT OR NOT !
    SO AGAIN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME !!! I'M REALLY SORRY. From now I will not trade any more, I will only try to give invites for free. Also I scammed few people on ***************, TorrentFreak
    If you have any bad words for me, I will take them : [email protected]

It is just a copy paste from TorrentFreak forums.
    I can tell that I have another account here at FST, with good reputation.
    I was hoping to start scamming here with this account IT WAS BECAUSE, I GOT SCAMMER HERE ! I was scammed by trusted members with huge REP, so I wanned to do it my self. I lost my SWEDVDR and bitmetv account here which I scammed from other.
    BUT I Understood that scamming will only bring VERY bad luck to YOU ! I know that my self now.
    When I posted this kind of post there at TorrentFreak, I felt a little better.
    I hope you people forgive me for this.
    And do not be stupid people, don't do this. YOU WILL REGRET IT VERY MUCH !

THANK YOU ! I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    wow, this is the post with the most appearance of the word 'scam' (and its variations) i've seen..
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    And how told you FST is a church
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Scammer is in the same ranks as killer and i agree with the death penalty no second chances so scammer should be banned to never be seen again.

Everybody makes mistakes then there are the mistakes people don't make if they have any head
    Last edited by sleepyy; 02-01-2008 at 03:59 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well... you have balls, my congrats for that.

YouŽve never made me anything wrong but I forgive you anyway, I believe in repentance, if some day we see each other in a situation where I can help you, IŽll do it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Scammer is in the same ranks as killer and i agree with the death penalty no second chances so scammer should be banned to never be seen again.
    What is scammer???Is that something like a lecher?
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Why trade when you can give........there is no scam's in giving away........

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by BEGINER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    What is scammer???Is that something like a lecher?
    more commonly when you trade and don't get your end of the deal basically a he runs away and you have nothing which could result in not just losing what you were going to trade you could lose alot more. or your tricked into clicking something and your details are robbed which is not so common.

It could be a variety of things
    Last edited by sleepyy; 02-01-2008 at 03:59 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    gl going the right path =)

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    The Four Means of Invite Dispersal Ranked From Most Secure to Least:

1. Giving invites away and receiving invites between trusted members
    2. Trading invites between trusted individuals
    3. Giving invites away and receiving invites between comparatively untrusted members
    4. Trading invites between random people

The scammer is the person who will try and get the invite from a person without giving/having what they promised to give in return. That is what makes the fourth option so dangerous and hence why you really shouldn't do it unless you understand that it could easily happen.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast