Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Heroin

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Just chipping as we called when I was young , you need some help its hard to do it own your own . Methadone is worse than smack to quit so never liked that option .

Know you'll beat it so keep trying , nothing worse than waking up in the morning with pawn tickets and not a penny to your name . Most of my best friends from grade school died before I woke up to the fact that life had more to offer than this trap .

My advice is to talk to someone you trust and be honest to them . Look in the mirror when you get up every day , "TELL" yourself your a good person and deserve better . Good luck Buddie .
    Last edited by peat moss; 02-02-2008 at 02:48 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Great decision x. i hope you succeed in your fight against addiction

ps:

i always wanted to try cocaine . some friends of mine told me the feeling was awesome . but never used it in phear of getting addicted

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    @fatbob: try idoser cocaine instead. its cheaper, safer and not a bad comedown/paranoia and mental/heart problems in the future.

i watched trainspotting again last night, does anyone know why Renton Overdosed? was it an accident or did mother superior give him too much heroin on purpose? becuse the seringe looks as if it has about 10 doses in it, and he gets treated really badly when getting dragged to the taxi, or are scottish heroin dealers all that rude to their cusomers?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    @fatbob: try idoser cocaine instead. its cheaper, safer and not a bad comedown/paranoia and mental/heart problems in the future.

i watched trainspotting again last night, does anyone know why Renton Overdosed? was it an accident or did mother superior give him too much heroin on purpose? becuse the seringe looks as if it has about 10 doses in it, and he gets treated really badly when getting dragged to the taxi, or are scottish heroin dealers all that rude to their cusomers?
    If memory serves, that was Renton's first hit in a long time. So even if he didn't get too much dosage in the fix, he would have been proper fucked anyway as his tolerance level would have dropped considerably while he was clean.

And as far as I'm aware, Scottish smack dealers are not particularly noted for their hospitality. especially when some mongtard takes a fit in their living room.

Also, I could be just remembering it wrongly and thus talking total shite.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    but how could they dealer and the junkie have both made this huge mistake?

i know if i was a heroin addict i would rather not take the risk of overdosing, better to take a small dose then more if needed. or is heroin better in one huge hit?
    Last edited by Alien5; 02-03-2008 at 02:21 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I think he was just celebrating having escaped jail and wanted to get absolutely written off.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    yeah i guess ive always thought the dealer gave him an overdose because he thought renton had something to do with the baby dying also.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    That baby bit messed with my neurons. Definitely a fast forward moment.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    yeah me too, i watched the whole thing and nearly cried at the baby part, and when he was locked in the bedroom 'baby on ceiling' part came on i had to fast forward

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Heroin and Babies just don't mix.
    Now go away.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast