Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how is getting FTN by trading possible?

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Just like JROQuinn i made a request for FTN and got invited by a fellow FST member who i didn't know at the time..There are some traders on FTN but i doubt that they are many. So trying to get one by trading is almost impossible.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree View Post

i'm not looking for a free ftn.
    i know i've got no chance to get it for free.

i want to trade it.
    thanks everyone,
    how do u know that??

u havent try

but before u try to request u should be little more active here,meet some friends and who knows maybe u get there..

of course maybe u can get ftn by trade also,but that is really rare(and not recommended)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    lol then you wont get it

I thought I had no chance but I wouldnt dare tell the world that. I just did as I told you above & made a request then in a relatively short period of time someone out of the blue just GAVE ME FOR FREE FTN & FSC. More than just 2-3 people have recieved it for free. But if you still want to make the "feel sorry for me because I have no chance so I MUST trade" your only belief then you dont deserve what you already have.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    to be honest
    no one here give his FTN only 3-4 members from what I saw untill now
    just leave that and dont try to get one
    FTN its no hard to get its hard to people who has it give it away
    many people here have FTN and I know that
    in the beginning of the year when there was a freeleech time many people offer me FTN to use my seedbox
    so what people saying its not completely true cause there is many FTN here for trade but only in private, you wont see anyone that post FTN for trade
    but as I said leave it, dont look for one

you people act as if this is a million dollar giveaway here. The high lvl trackers are just hard to get in clubs basically. More people giveaway than trade regardless of what you may think. I dont hate traders I just think its a lack of respect & a security risk for the tracker in question.
    ditto.further more those that do have it want to give invites to people that are going to be part of the community.for what i have seen its a small community.but it is tight and strong and they look out for each other.so trading for it would be a waste of time for ya.just be patient man and eventually you will get it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Yea, being active is defintely the key, I have a ftn invite on the way as soon as they take requests again. I never traded or anything. In fact i didnt even ask for it, the person pmed me randomly.

I guess if you help out and are active someone will find you

Thats the way it worked for me

Jon

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    to be honest
    no one here give his FTN only 3-4 members from what I saw untill now
    just leave that and dont try to get one
    FTN its no hard to get its hard to people who has it give it away
    many people here have FTN and I know that
    in the beginning of the year when there was a freeleech time many people offer me FTN to use my seedbox
    so what people saying its not completely true cause there is many FTN here for trade but only in private, you wont see anyone that post FTN for trade
    but as I said leave it, dont look for one
    QFT

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    you have to be lucky and take risks..

and trade with noobs...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    How is getting people stop trading FTN is possible?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    i have entered many request, many times , and even entered some giveaways but never even had a sniff at getting one
    i herd "be active" "make friends" but that aint worked for me either, i have pretty much all the trackers i want except this one, dont know whether i will ever get in there either but i still read many of these threads.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    u can get by trade give to staff an BlowJob and they you an invite good trade for traders huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12