Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to spend my money...

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No offence, but if all you want to do is donate so you can leech stuff, then im pleased we are closed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    in fact, that's not what I want to do ^^

My pc is always on and seeding 15h/24h....
    I don't think I won't seed back my files...

but I need some games for my wii at the beginning, then I'll download one each week and send it back ^^

If only u had a chance to let me in, I also have a ratio proof image

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Usenet is your answer until you get what you want/need.

There's 700+ reported items in the wii group alone.

http://www.news.astraweb.com/plans.html

Sign up for unlimited DSL downloads, then cancel after 3 months, most it will cost you is $40 to grab 100s of games.

In the mean time, you can wait till you get your tracker of choice, and start seeding the games you get from usenet, when usenet is finished, you will have a nice buffer to start you off at your tracker.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nTorrents ftw, mate

-Vidde

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Donate to Bitme or BitmeTV

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bitme has closed signup as well

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    If you can't/won't try to share back what you've taken then perhaps BitTorrent isn't for you. You should use one of the other methods suggested rather than trying to cheat.
    Imagine a torrent site as a human body.
    Staff provide the brain, members the soul, uploaders the muscle, all working together within the body itself.
    And yes, the body has to find a way to survive, and if the soul is strong enough to provide for itself, it will survive and prosper.
    On the other hand, if you have to start pimping your body then you're in a bad way, your soul is weak and you're liable to catch something...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    hey guys u didn't understand maybe...I have a ratio near to 1.50 in the torrent tracker I am subscribed to...so don't keep on saying I don't want to seed back...
    as I wrote in one of the posts (u should read them before posting) I WANT TO SEED BACK, and my pc is isually seeding 15hours a day!
    I just wanted some games for my wii given the fact that I just bought it, so I wanted to pay for some gigs of downloads, to have some games NOW.
    After this first period, i would normally download and seed back, but being my adsl very slow on upload, i NEED to pay now, otherwise I would download 1 games every week (that's what I will do after I have downloaded some of them with the payed gigs of traffic)

Is that clear now? Hope so...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you would be better of spending that spare cash on me

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by faenil View Post
    so I wanted to pay for some gigs of downloads, to have some games NOW.
    After this first period, i would normally download and seed back, but being my adsl very slow on upload, i NEED to pay now
    I understand that very clearly. You want to pay2cheat, download without seeding back.
    Imagine a torrent site as a human body.
    Staff provide the brain, members the soul, uploaders the muscle, all working together within the body itself.
    And yes, the body has to find a way to survive, and if the soul is strong enough to provide for itself, it will survive and prosper.
    On the other hand, if you have to start pimping your body then you're in a bad way, your soul is weak and you're liable to catch something...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast