Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_ADM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_ADM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]Alright, so I'm having a little problem connecting to peers during uploading. Connecting to peers during download is no problem, but when my download is finished, uploading is definitely a hassle.

Can anyone help me out? My upload speeds are pretty ass right now. When I first started torrenting it was okay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    are you sure there are plenty of leechers? this is often the most common reason i see this question asked.
    and also what site is it? if there are 20 guys with 100mbit seedboxes on it, chances are you're not gonna get a lot of upload on it.
    lastly, who is your isp? because if you were uploading fine while downloading, then it stopped, there's a slim cahnce it could be sandvine, but you would notice all the rst packs in your log usually if it were that.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    ok couple of quick checks

i see portforwarding is ok - good
    i see DHT is off - good

you need to check you have patched the tcpip.sys file and open more ports eg. 50

also you need to limit your download speed to 80% of your max
    (any higher and slows upload right down)

i also limit my upload to about 95% of max (seems to steady my connection and keeps constant speeds)

on the screenshot , the torrent 706mb with zero peers connected has many seeders , so you probably wont get many connectings due to high amount of seeders

also the last thing what ISP are you with in what country ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    This also happens to me sometimes, just ride the wave out and your upload speed will raise eventually. You might also try restarting utorrent and your computer if the low speeds remain constant.
    o hai

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    what is your ISP?

also check if your firewall dont blocking some peers(disable it for few min)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    what is your ISP?

dont think he's firewall is problem as the GREEN tick at bottom of client suggest forwarding is good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    d1sc0nt3nt's Avatar Poster
    yeah dude sometimes it's just slow peers or ISP issues, I'd just leave it up seeding but if this happens everywhere then idk

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by kadake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    what is your ISP?

dont think he's firewall is problem as the GREEN tick at bottom of client suggest forwarding is good.
    even so some firewall still can block some peers its happend to me long time ago..u should just try and see if there is some difference..

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc0nt3nt View Post
    yeah dude sometimes it's just slow peers or ISP issues, I'd just leave it up seeding but if this happens everywhere then idk
    there are 35 peers he should seed with much more speed than on pics

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    my firewall is off, my ISP is Rogers Cable in Canada

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    well that ISP does do TRAFFIC SHAPING

http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Bad_ISPs#Canada

read that page , explains that your ISP blocks seeding

gives a tip on how to overcome it , dunno if it'll work though

..... just remembered you use utorrent , so dunno if you can apply same option as described on that page

this is the setting to change for AZUREUS
    Enabling Tools -> Options -> Transfer -> Use lazy bitfield

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast