Thread: Best Site For ISO's

MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Ok....

I am not new here, but obviously a VERY slow learner. I have just ripped my 150th DVD ISO and I would love to find a good torrent site where I can start uploading what I have and hopefully expanding my collection. Looking for good old main stream movies.

What is the best site for this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    clarify old and mainstream. Which is it? Old, or mainstream?
    Kindness goes a long way!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm guessing he means simply old movies that weren't low-budget.

Anyhow, I understand what the OP is looking for and I think the best place for him/her will be TheDVDClub or perhaps, BitHQ, if you can't manage to secure an invite to TDC.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Sorry that was confusing. I mean I am looking for mainstream movies like Matrix, Lord of the Rings, stuff like that.

I am on TDC but the movie selection seems a bit sparse. Maybe I am missing something.....

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post

Anyhow, I understand what the OP is looking for and I think the best place for him/her will be TheDVDClub or perhaps, BitHQ, if you can't manage to secure an invite to TDC.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Any site that could use the help would be a good option if you're not looking to gain anything otherthan respect or a name or just friends maybe just to help some people out if you want something in return i don't know i have never uploaded at sites where you gain an advantage over the average user. As you probably know some sites have strict criteria when it comes to uploading speed playing one of the more important factors, scene releases whatever.

bitsoup has quite a few dvdr and power users can upload be warned nobody seeds i rekon it will be quite hard to find a site if you don't have a fast upload speed if you want to be a dedicated uploader. most sites allow you to fill requests and upload your own stuff if that's all you want to do i can see it being hard finding a site that fits this description most general sites have iso
    Last edited by sleepyy; 02-02-2008 at 02:52 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Also, maybe it'll help to specify whether you're looking for NTSC DVDs or PAL DVDs?

If you're looking for PAL, swebits comes to mind. There's also TTi, which has a pretty decent DVD collection.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    go for TTi or Karagarga

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBrooke View Post
    Sorry that was confusing. I mean I am looking for mainstream movies like Matrix, Lord of the Rings, stuff like that.

I am on TDC but the movie selection seems a bit sparse. Maybe I am missing something.....

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post

They have like double the number of dvdr's of TL for example. I think their selection is doing quite well, and growing every day. Letting all users upload is helping quite a bit for some more rare movies.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    BitHQ and TDC

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im not into dvds too much, but there arent too many sites out there that allow non-scene releases. i think most of the sites which you can try out have already been mentioned