Thread: Day old invite code still work? If so ST giveaway

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Someone sent me an extra invite code yesterday by accident so if it is still working (I don't know if it would be or not) just post a screenshot of a current ratio & I'll send it to the best one I guess.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Unless, the person explicitly said it's ok to use the extra invite code, it's best that you let it lapse and let that person choose who they want to use their invite. Remember, the inviter is responsible for the actions of the invitee. If you choose the worng person then that person will be mad at you and the person you gave his invite to. Just let the invite code lapse and only giveaway your own invites.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Unless, the person explicitly said it's ok to use the extra invite code, it's best that you let it lapse and let that person choose who they want to use their invite. Remember, the inviter is responsible for the actions of the invitee. If you choose the worng person then that person will be mad at you and the person you gave his invite to. Just let the invite code lapse and only giveaway your own invites.

I agree with that.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Let it go or you might get yourself banned