Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Is Better.. Nvidia Geforce 4 Mx 440 Agp 8x

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I'm not really sure how anyone could think you were buying the card...when you said repeatedly that it was given to you.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    HHHHAAAAARRRRDDDDWWWAAARRREEE FUCKING WWWWOOORRRLLLDDD!!!!!

BONEHEAD
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #13
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 July 2003 - 23:23
    HHHHAAAAARRRRDDDDWWWAAARRREEE FUCKING WWWWOOORRRLLLDDD!!!!!

BONEHEAD
    Another useless littel boy who has nothing more constructive to add then a lame ass insult like bonehead........Go play with your toys instead of your littel prick

Have a nice day boy

Peace brotherdoobie

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Well this could belong in hardware world but thats ok I'll forigve you =D.

Anyway like MagicNakor said they're basically the same chipset and the MX has no new special technology. For some reason Nvidia decided to try and trick everyone by marketing it with a Geforce4 label. Either way it is a step up overall. The 8xAGP is better and I'm sure you benchmark better. It's no doubt a better card...but how much better is the case o_O. But whats funny is I had a Leadtek Winfast GeForce2 Pro and it crashed maybe 2 weeks ago? I've had it for only almost two years, don't know what happened, but seems like the same company. I didn't have mine under warranty though so I had to go out (I chose Geforce4 Ti4200 64mb 8xAGP, good cheap buy for a card in case anyone is wondering)

5. Games   -   #15
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Schuler@30 July 2003 - 23:54
    Well this could belong in hardware world but thats ok I'll forigve you =D.

Anyway like MagicNakor said they're basically the same chipset and the MX has no new special technology. For some reason Nvidia decided to try and trick everyone by marketing it with a Geforce4 label. Either way it is a step up overall. The 8xAGP is better and I'm sure you benchmark better. It's no doubt a better card...but how much better is the case o_O. But whats funny is I had a Leadtek Winfast GeForce2 Pro and it crashed maybe 2 weeks ago? I've had it for only almost two years, don't know what happened, but seems like the same company. I didn't have mine under warranty though so I had to go out (I chose Geforce4 Ti4200 64mb 8xAGP, good cheap buy for a card in case anyone is wondering)
    Cool...........Thats what I was wondering and thanks for taking the time to awnser.
    Yes I thought that was misleading naming it a Geforce 4 makes you think it's a better card then it is.

Peace brotherdoobie B)

PS and you have been very helpful

6. Games   -   #16
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by booick76@30 July 2003 - 15:06
    the nvidea geforce 5 fx 5200 8x agp is what I am running, 128mb ddr, very smooth, very fast card. I highly recommend it. And I got it for $90 which is a steal. I live in Arizona, but if there's a Fry's Electronics near you, that's where I got mine.
    There's one in Sacremento
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Games   -   #17
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    i have just bought Ge-Force mx 440 64mbDDR and ma all games works perfectlly even GTA:VC

and want my opinion never buy ATI, its shit

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #18
    What a coincidence!

I only just installed a Gf4Mx 440 over a geforce 2 ti! I have to say, it really varies on games and in different situations. Gf4mx's are pretty much a blend between geforce 4 and a geforce 2mx. Theres only a slightly better result, but i'd expect it would be much better if i had a better cpu. Still disapointing though....

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    from what i heard that the mx series is like the celeron ....compared to pentium..... thats what i hear... i opted for the geforce gts pro
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12