Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Client for binaries

Yeh, these forums have excellent releases indeed. Thanx for the sites mayhemlnc, they look good

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by katsika View Post
    I subscribed today at newshosting and i must admit that newsgroups are fantastic. I download with full speed and i had queued 5 games in a row without worrying that i must seed/cheat in order not to get banned. I have 2 questions though:

1)Can anyone recommend me a good site for obtaining files nzb especially for games?
    2)I downloaded nights journey from a nzb file from these forums. However *.r18 is being downloaded corrupted and i redownloaded it numerous times with no results. I cant extract the iso because just one file is corrupted. Also the release didnt have any par files. What can i do?
    You should search for the release @ binsearch. Sometimes there are several people uploading the same release, and you might find a repost if files are missing.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    You should search for the release @ binsearch. Sometimes there are several people uploading the same release, and you might find a repost if files are missing.
    exactly, i searched it through grabit's search feature (which sucks btw,it doesnt let you download a lot of files unless you register) and i found one release that contained the par files,i downloaded only these, quickpar repaired the 18th corrupted file and i can finally burn the game now! Very easy really, i cant understand ppl who whine about the complexity of newsgroups.

As for the poster's question now i have installed grabit, alt.binz,newsbin pro and newsleecher clients and i like grabit and newsleecher a lot.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i use newsleecher clients

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    alt.binz

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Is there anything better than newsleecher?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12