2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    hisamrain's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost716 View Post
    I really need this bandwidth man
    This my story:
    ... is that a joke?
    No joke here man I need time to edit my post

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i just updated my first post
    now it's got GREAT links

click here

just do giveaways and help who deserves

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Giveaway, looking for fucked up or perverted things. Japanese humor is really weird but not exactly what im looking for.

Ill keep the giveaway open for a bit see what turns up.
    Last edited by Submission; 02-02-2008 at 08:16 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Why would you want to see material about rape or cannibalism though?

I personally wouldn't even dare searching it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster
    http://www.amazon.com/Tabloid-Tokyo-.../dp/477002892X

that might be a book you'd be interesting in reading. basically it's a whole collection of crazy sex/crime/other stories. i think it has a bunch of stories that are the type of stuff that you're looking for. unfortunately, i was unable to find many snippets from the book, other than this one (from the amazon description).

- trend among Japanese mothers who have sex with their sons "to keep [the boys'] minds from wandering" while cramming for entrance exams

sorry that i can't be of more help other than this, but hope you like it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Can i have it plz

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster
    here is a pretty crazy one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

Between 1988 and 1989, Miyazaki mutilated and killed four girls, ages four to seven; he then sexually molested their corpses and ate portions of his third and fourth victims. The crimes — which, prior to Miyazaki's apprehension and trial were classified "The Little Girl Murders" — shocked Saitama Prefecture, which had a long-standing record of low occurrences of crimes against children.

He allowed the corpse of his first victim, Mari Konno, to decompose in the hills near his home, then chopped off the hands and feet, which he kept in his closet, and which were recovered upon his arrest. He charred the remaining bones in his furnace, ground them into powder, and sent them to her family in a box, along with several of her teeth, photos of her clothes, and a postcard reading: "Mari. Cremated. Bones. Investigate. Prove."

edit: some other links corroborating story

http://english.people.com.cn/200601/...17_236139.html

http://www.charlest.whipple.net/miyazaki.html
    Last edited by jelll; 02-02-2008 at 08:48 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Submission View Post
    Giveaway, looking for fucked up or perverted things. Japanese humor is really weird but not exactly what im looking for.

Ill keep the giveaway open for a bit see what turns up.
    Ok i understand your needs, but don't you think that it's better helping who really needs ?

thank you mate
    feel free to pm me
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Japan: Evil Couple Killed Son for Interrupting Sex in Car

A compact car in a parking lot in Akita. A man and a woman making love in the front seat. The woman's cry wakes the little boy sleeping in the back seat soon after. The boy thinks his mother is being attacked. He starts hitting the man. The lovers respond with fury. The result, according to Shukan Shincho magazine, was the start of a tragic incident that resulted in the discovery of 4-year-old Ryosuke Shindo's body in a rice paddy ditch.

A month after the discovery, Ryosuke's 32-year-old mother, Mika Shindo, and her lover, 44-year-old high school janitor Hiroshi Hatakeyama, were arrested for the boy's murder.

The mother's trial has recently opened in Akita.

"When Mika turned up in the courtroom, she had a real hangdog look on her face and she didn't focus her eyes on any particular point," a reporter covering the case for a local newspaper tells Shukan Shincho. "Mika and Ryosuke lived in Daisen, Akita Prefecture, with her common-law husband. The lover was frequently on business trips and away from the home. Mika was really lonely, so hooked up with Hatakeyama and they become lovers on the side."

Ryosuke's death occurred while Shindo's partner was on a business trip in neighboring Niigata Prefecture. On the day of the death, Mika and Ryosuke had gone for a drive with Hatakeyama, staying overnight at a love hotel. They stopped off in a cul-de-sac in Daisen. When the illicit lovers noticed the little boy had nodded off in the back seat, they began making love in the front seat of the car. And that's what triggered the events that led to Ryosuke's death.

"Ryosuke wouldn't stop crying because he thought his mother was being hurt, so Hatakeyama withdrew from Mika, who turned around and punched her little boy in the face," the reporter says. "Hatakeyama then jumped in, smashing a can of coffee into the boy's face any number of times, then throttling him until he stopped breathing."

Ryosuke was still breathing at this stage, but it wasn't going to last much longer.

"Hatakeyama was worried that he was going to get caught for bashing Ryosuke, so he convinced Mika to dump the boy. He told her that he was about to be made a full-time employee and that she could go and live with him as long as she promised not to tell anybody he was involved in the boy's injuries," the reporter tells Shukan Shincho. "Mika believed him and hurled Ryosuke into the rice paddy ditch and they left him there."

Shindo had a history of being used by men, including one fireman lover she tried to woo by setting a fire and ending up charged with arson. But it was a connection with another man that led directly to her arrest for Ryosuke's murder. The boy's body revealed a ring-shaped bruise on his face. It was a mark left from when Shindo had punched him. And the ring she wore at that time had been a present from her common-law husband.

Update: 

The mom faces 15 years in prison. In demanding the 15-year prison sentence, public prosecutors described the crime as "unthinkable" and "self-centered."

During questioning of the defendant, Presiding Judge Toshiro Fujii showed the 32-year-old a photograph of her son soon after he was found dead, and asked her, "How do you feel now?" Bursting into tears, she replied, "I feel sorry." When the judge asked her to whom she felt sorry, she replied, "To Ryosuke."
    http://www.asianoffbeat.com/default.asp?Display=618

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast