Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how difficult is get a free invite to bitmetv?

placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    thanks to everyone to share with me the opinion.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Indeed, their invite policy is like OiNK's. If you invite a cheater or a bad user, you'll lose your invites permanently. Thus, people are reluctant to give out invite except to those that they really trust.

Also, if you have TvT right now and you're able to get all that you want, then there's no point in going for BMTV just because it's the "best."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ON a scale of 1 to 10, id say about a 6

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Indeed, their invite policy is like OiNK's. If you invite a cheater or a bad user, you'll lose your invites permanently. Thus, people are reluctant to give out invite except to those that they really trust.

Also, if you have TvT right now and you're able to get all that you want, then there's no point in going for BMTV just because it's the "best."

i understand what you say. but somebody can let me know if at bitmetv i can find more series than on tv torrents ro ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by placebocrazy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post

i understand what you say. but somebody can let me know if at bitmetv i can find more series than on tv torrents ro ?

Yes. Absolutely.
    tv.torrents.ro is a very good TV tracker, but BitMeTV is the best.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Too hard.
    Too much risk, Staff too hard.
    TVTorrents.ro + TheBox.bz + General0day tracker > BitMeTv.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ideto View Post
    Too hard.
    Too much risk, Staff too hard.
    TVTorrents.ro + TheBox.bz + General0day tracker > BitMeTv.
    ok. thanks for the opinion.... i didnīt realize that the box could be useful

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by placebocrazy View Post

ok. thanks for the opinion.... i didnīt realize that the box could be useful

The Box is, for many people, as useful as an ashtray on a bike.
    They only have English stuff, ONLY ENGLISH... and I donīt mean the language, things made in Great Britain.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ohhh now i understand what kind of stuff itīs there.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    vjrai's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It`s not so hard if you are a serious person.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast