Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NhaNc3 HD releases

i've been wondering at these NhaNc3 releases, which're usually somewhere ard the 2+gb region. these are labelled 720p and are fairly popular on public trackers. i've downloaded 2 of them myself, transformers and 300, and both seem of pretty good quality compared to any other normal dvd release so i'm quite certain they were ripped from a HD source. all other release groups release 720p at at least 4gb+ though.

however, i'm only using a 19" screen, so could anyone say for sure if these would still perform well on a larger screen say 30"? how much would the quality defer say from the 7.9gb 720p esir rip? personally on the 19" screen, the image quality difference seemed negligible despite the 3x difference in size.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    they're on moviex.info.
    there is a section for them on moviex.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    well this's wierd i tried to register on moviex.info and it said that i was already registered with that ip =s
    but i've never seen the site. anyway, do they have rules or smt that you can't discuss them on fst? o.0

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    esir are better , but for the size nhanc3 has done a good job

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    better by how much? would you be able to tell the difference with a 30" LCD monitor? i won't be buying anything bigger than that in the near future so any higher is a moot point to me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ESiR and SEPTiC are the best releases imo, but NhanNc3 releases arent quite as good quality, cant tell the diff on a comp, but when i hook my laptop up to my 42'' lcd, you REALLY can, its mostly resolution thats the diff

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Try superfundo.org & and moviex.info

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost716 View Post
    ESiR and SEPTiC are the best releases imo, but NhanNc3 releases arent quite as good quality, cant tell the diff on a comp, but when i hook my laptop up to my 42'' lcd, you REALLY can, its mostly resolution thats the diff
    thanks ghost, that was the feedback i was looking for. looks like this isn't the way to go then.

octshik, i'm having some problems with moviex.info. issit like an invite only site or smt? i tried registering and they said i'd already registered on the site with my ip, when i've never been to it before.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    octshik, i'm having some problems with moviex.info. issit like an invite only site or smt? i tried registering and they said i'd already registered on the site with my ip, when i've never been to it before.
    click on recover password and try all of your emails :]

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I have an account on moviex if you want it..

just pm me
    o hai

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast