Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: torrentleech invite

hi all,

just back from holiday and now cant access TL at all - seems my account was deleted by the system. TL staff cant explain why it was deleted either - its a mystery to them also.

For info i had a good ratio and was active on the site nearly everyday.

Is anyone kind enough to send me an invite please so i can join the site again??

thanks in advance
    Last edited by fluff34567; 02-03-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    u sure u didnt get banned for trading ur TL invite recently ..........

Jon

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post

Jon

100% sure as i have not traded any invites... unless you know something i dont?????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    if u found some one give u say to him send to me invite

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    whats your old TL username?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuchi View Post
    whats your old TL username?
    my old username was fluff34567, i made a few posts so i am guessing they are still there, or maybe not? i spoke with "mintu" earlier and he/she couldnt explain why my ccount was deleted.

i was a member since 27.06.2007

Jon
    Actually Jon, after thinking about your accusation - unless u have any proof or can provide me with any further info i insist that you delete that comment as it is false.

unless you have anything constructive to add please refrain from posting on this thread thanks.
    Last edited by fluff34567; 02-03-2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah i wanna be a user for tl please can u invite me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff34567 View Post
    my old username was fluff34567, i made a few posts so i am guessing they are still there, or maybe not? i spoke with "mintu" earlier and he/she couldnt explain why my ccount was deleted.

Jon
    Actually Jon, after thinking about your accusation - unless u have any proof or can provide me with any further info i insist that you delete that comment as it is false.

unless you have anything constructive to add please refrain from posting on this thread thanks.
    Wasnt an accusation, just a question. I thought I saw someone with a very similiar username on another forum trading a tl invite. Ill see if i can dig up the link. If you didnt do anything to get banned I apologize, but if that is the case im sure Tl would be happy to give you your act back.

Jon
    Last edited by jonny81985; 02-03-2008 at 10:43 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff34567 View Post

Wasnt an accusation, just a question. I thought I saw someone with a very similiar username on another forum trading a tl invite. Ill see if i can dig up the link. If you didnt do anything to get banned I apologize, but if that is the case im sure Tl would be happy to give you your act back.

Jon

This guy is such an idiot,Pure liar
    Just to prove himself right he is saying that he saw the thread starter trading somewhere but he can't dig up the link,If u memory is so low that u can't remember where(@ which forum) u saw him trading then how cud u remember that the username was same

Take my advice don't trust this guy at all,I know much about him which i can't say openly but just for an advice i am 100% sure that he is lying,Don't shit anyone's thread without proofs
    Last edited by willsmith099; 02-04-2008 at 06:34 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    so now the situation is clear (ihope) my account was deleted for some unknown reason, i had a good ratio, i wasnt leeching and didnt trade any invites...... is anyone prepared to invite me back to TL please??????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast