Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: ITS just to let you all know

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I have seen a lot of bull5hit recently and I am tired of certain members pressuring our members here and I don't like it one bit. as far as ITS goes

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE ITS INVITES

Accts however are still prohibited. Do not let anyone pressure you into believing anything else if you do feel pressured by any member her feel free to PM me and I will work it out for you anonymously. Enough is enough now

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    and there finally it goes...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tiger6ex's Avatar Call me X, agent X BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I have seen a lot of bull5hit recently and I am tired of certain members pressuring our members here and I don't like it one bit. as far as ITS goes

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE ITS INVITES

Accts however are still prohibited. Do not let anyone pressure you into believing anything else if you do feel pressured by any member her feel free to PM me and I will work it out for you anonymously. Enough is enough now

nice...i have only to wait for the bonus to excange for an invite
    In a world of joy all things should remain free...even invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Just like in real life I have dealt with bullies my whole life and they have NEVER won

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    uh oh.... Yea people shouldnt be bullied, but i think it's ok to try and prevent traders and such from getting invites

Jon
    Last edited by jonny81985; 02-03-2008 at 10:53 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    It's fair... It's not a special tracker so need to be treated like a normal tracker.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i might get criticized for this, but i agree on this kind of measures.
    it's very hard to notice which invites are being traded (unlike traded accounts), and at least it gets clear to the community guys that feel/want join iTS.

i dunno why some trackers ban members that are here and are not even trading/giving away. it happened in the past. (i think it's not what iTS is doing, this statement now clears the question).
    i really don't think that this community is a "parasite" for trackers, i think it can be a very useful instrument for them, if used in the right way.

unfortunately, i've seen it being used in the wrong ways more often than the good ones. (i.e. take a look at the scl admins here...)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Fair play Detale for putting this straight.

FST is a trading forum wheather some people like to say/believe it or not.
    Yes it's better to give, no doubt about that 100%!!
    But if someone trades ect... and the tracker in question bans them, well they are gonna learn a lesson and will be wiser in the future and will definitely think hard if they are gonna do it again.

It's amazing a simple iTS "REQUEST" not even a trade turns into a 10 page discussion.

Just my opinion but I'm glad a point has been made.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    So now iTS is not for who not trade..Nice..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    uh oh.... Yea people shouldnt be bullied, but i think it's ok to try and prevent traders and such from getting invites

Jon
    Well this is a trading forum, I myself do not trade but this one of the reasons for this area and I keep seeing some ITS members telling people that ITS invites are not allowed to be traded and it's propaganda, and some other unscrupulous tactics like this that need to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    It's fair... It's not a special tracker so need to be treated like a normal tracker.
    Sorry I don't understand the post please clarify

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i might get criticized for this, but i agree on this kind of measures.
    it's very hard to notice which invites are being traded (unlike traded accounts), and at least it gets clear to the community guys that feel/want join iTS.

i dunno why some trackers ban members that are here and are not even trading/giving away. it happened in the past. (i think it's not what iTS is doing, this statement now clears the question).
    i really don't think that this community is a "parasite" for trackers, i think it can be a very useful instrument for them, if used in the right way.

unfortunately, i've seen it being used in the wrong ways more often than the good ones. (i.e. take a look at the scl admins here...)
    Don't get me wrong I will not criticize anyone for their opinion on anything ever as long as it's posted in a respectful manner.

If YOU GUYS the members think I am wrong please let me know, as I said I don't trade so I could care less about my personal torrenting.

I am doing this for YOU GUYS I will protect FST members from things I see as unfit as that is one of my position duties here. I wanted to set the record straight and I have done that but now it's up to you members to let me know how you feel on this matter so I can represent you all better.

Also Cabalo please PM me link of where SCL admins are doing such things I will deal with it accordingly, I am only pointing out ITS due to recent threads I'v read.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    So now iTS is not for who not trade..Nice..
    No they are for trade invite trade

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast