Thread: cod4 stats reset :(

popwar's Avatar Popwar
    im so mad. i went to try the lvl 55 glitch thing just to test it out. therefore had to change my cd key. now all my stats are reset and glitch didnt work. mp stats are linked to the first cd key that i had. i tried system restore but that didnt help. . i dont wanna play no more. i was on lvl 19 and i only get to play on weekends so i cant hurry and get my lvl back. my beaten game was deleted as well. . anyway to get it back?

2. Games   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by popwar View Post
    im so mad. i went to try the lvl 55 glitch thing just to test it out. therefore had to change my cd key. now all my stats are reset and glitch didnt work. mp stats are linked to the first cd key that i had. i tried system restore but that didnt help. . i dont wanna play no more. i was on lvl 19 and i only get to play on weekends so i cant hurry and get my lvl back. my beaten game was deleted as well. . anyway to get it back?
    I take it you didn't back it up?

Try this - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...evel-55-273938

yo

3. Games   -   #3
    popwar's Avatar Popwar
    i tried to level 55 hack. with that cd key. but i cant get to cod4 in my registry. it only shows my x64 program files folder programs it doesnt show the program files x86 which is what my cod4 is in. and i dont have an original cd key i didnt buy the game. i usually just had the private server patch and made a server then ppl joined.

4. Games   -   #4
    DrNickRiviera's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just keep trying to get the lvl 55 patch working. It took me a while but I got it eventually.