Thread: Album Downlaoding

Hi guys!
    I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand! I have tried so many ways to try and download albums in full, but I never seem to get anywhere! Could someone please tell me how to actually do it! Am I just being completely stupid? Sorry if I am
    Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    you're not being stupid. you can only get a full album if a user has it. it takes a while to find someone with a full album on kazaa. go to slsk.org and get soulseek. far more users with full alums are on there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Fantastic! Thankyou Muchly Matey

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Very Large Member
    Just type in "albumwrap" to kazaa.Thats the way to do it

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Another stupid question.....
    Is there a way I can just search for albums rather than the songs individually?
    Apologies for the foolishness

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what as in albumwrap then the artist?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    to find an album on kazaa i would always put in lets say "janes addiction - strays" and that would net a slew of search results that would be a user with the full album or a bunch of people with songs off it. As for the albumwrap question someone else will have to answer that, i get my new albums fresh off irc and my old stuff off soulseek.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    While I haven't tried it, I would imagine if you search for the artist, then sort the results so the largest files are on top, that should speed things up slightly.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I wouldn't even bother to download a album in kazaa their all f*cked up these days use soulseek