Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hi

Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Racism will always be here, so those who hate racists are racist themselves.
    The strangest and most illogical statement I ever come across.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    so those who hate racists are racist themselves.
    is being racist a part of race?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    well looks like more kids joined ScT.
    Good idea was delete /forums.php.

Staff need do something, i'm not romain but.....

ScT forums need respect.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Racism will always be here, so those who hate racists are racist themselves.
    Unless he was kidding (and racism isn't good topic for jokes...), that was one of the most ignorant thoughts ever said and written.

P.S. I don't post too much, but every day, when I read topics here on FST, I can read A LOT of political incorrect statements. This should be an friendly advice to FST stuff to moderate forums MORE strict. I'm typing this for the sake of idea of neat, political correct and off-topic clean community.
    Last edited by Ronnie Coleman; 02-05-2008 at 01:07 PM.
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Yeah, this site is perfect for the tracker, but community is for sure one of the worste i've never seen, they all think to be better than anybody... I hate that

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Just dont visit their forum or irc channel,

Sct is only good for torrents

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post

Unless he was kidding (and racism isn't good topic for jokes...), that was one of the most ignorant thoughts ever said and written.

P.S. I don't post too much, but every day, when I read topics here on FST, I can read A LOT of political incorrect statements. This should be an friendly advice to FST stuff to moderate forums MORE strict. I'm typing this for the sake of idea of neat, political correct and off-topic clean community.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by chicus View Post
    Yeah, this site is perfect for the tracker, but community is for sure one of the worste i've never seen, they all think to be better than anybody... I hate that
    its not that worste,i like they forum and i can find many good info there..also there are many who are againt these racist f*cks on sct...but since staff members dont do they job good and no warning at least for those we cant do much then...

unfortunately ScT is not the only one who have racist commet...but maybe for sure they are most active on sct,also im not suprise anyway since they have very nasty thread abouth others stuff too there and no one cares abouth that.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    racism on internet? thats not new..

10. BitTorrent   -   #40

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast