Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Need free TheDVDclub...

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    458
    Pm me ... Need for free

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    132
    don't need.

    Want!

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hussam's Avatar Seed Forever BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    326

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    don't need.

    Want!
    Spooky aren't you TDC admin ?

    I don't cheat , I use my account


    The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    typeoholic's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nonexistent
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by alfara View Post
    Pm me ... Need for free
    I assume that you have been banned from there previously? Otherwise, why don't you just fill out an application? It's free too.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    l05750ul's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    27
    userapp had been taken off long time ago

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by hussam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    don't need.

    Want!
    Spooky aren't you TDC admin ?
    Senior Moderator, however, high staff.








  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    l05750ul's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

    Senior Moderator, however, high staff.
    senor mod to Admin now

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by l05750ul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

    Senior Moderator, however, high staff.
    senor mod to Admin now
    True, I was wrong.








  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,691
    why don't you say "you will only accept an invite from a nontrader"?
    That would be honorable.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hey what does TDC stand for dudes ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •