• Speed of download

41 53.25%
  • Fastest Pretime

24 31.17%
  • Number of leechers

33 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What makes you download off a particular tracker?

lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Its the speed of download for me

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    fatcat you should add :
    "difficulty to restore ratio"
    that makes me not wanna download

as for the poll, i voted for all the options
    that helps a lot

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Speed and pretime are the 2 most important things for me.
    If there is an incentive to meet certain levels of upload, I may want a lot of leechers, so that I can build up my upload faster.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    idk..i used to use public trackers, then tl, then OINK* ( i still miss it) then certain ones above it...it seemed like more seeders = more speed, but *some trackers have extremely well speeds even with just a dozen of seeders. the only thing i think is, with more ppl it might be easier to connect to them..but if u can get faster downloads w/ less seeds its even better IMHO.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    speed of the download and the ability to seed back with ease

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    If ratio does not exit;
    speed: not important to me cos my dl limit is low anyway.
    Seeders: one seeder with seedbox is faster than 20 in home connection.
    leechers: It make me feel nice that some one is leeching from me.( my vote is here)
    pretime: does not interest me at all

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post

not enough, number of hours to seed back torrent is also important.

there are sites where it's easy ( 36 hours - ftn ) and there are sites where it's more difficult ( f*c for example ).
    Yea that is true, but I didnt want to make the poll to large with too many options as the above options are somewhat able to be controlled.

Like I can make it so there are more seeders per torrent...as for speed, the speed is there as all the seeders are on 100mb/s lines for the most part...some are 10mb/s.

The issue is that people arent downloading and it doesnt make sense to me. If a 0day site with a ratio has a pre time of 1 minute and a 0day site without a ratio has a pretime of 3 minutes...which would you download from...
    listen, if you have TL where it's the most easy way seeding back and your site i don't really care for pre times.

your site is awesome for rare stuff and packs but for 0day and with the small amount of users i don't see how you are going to get the amount of leechers you want even if you get the actual groups to be affils in your site lol.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    My thoughts are simple I download from where ever has the content. Pre times are only so important as to me whether it's 5 or 30 min it's no big deal unless it's something I'm really obscessing to see now if it was a few hours then that would be another story. Number of seeders only plays a factor if there are a bunch of leechers or if the speeds from a single seeder are really slow. If the sites no ratio I'm more opt to download from there as the price of seeding for a short time is more then worth it to not have to worry about ratio and as far as leechers they only factor so much when there's a no ratio rule as they can speed things up a little and help me get promoted. Overall the most important thing in my mind is the content offered with having a little bit of each on up when it comes to the other options.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I voted the number of seeders.. I guess that if the seeders are enough the speed will be ok as well so that's my choice!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i always looking on how many leechers some site have..

so my vote go to number of leechers

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast