Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invites

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    It seems these bt/p2p forums are in a mess, (don't even think there's mods), and are basically spam/open invite trading, but are they good places to trade considering that, is trading here any "safer", or even different or not.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would steer clear of torrent freak, lots of scammers over there, not to mention invite sellers and the works. Don't know about the other one. FST is one of the best, if not the best, place to talk about, and share in the torrent community that I've ever visited.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    It seems these bt/p2p forums are in a mess, (don't even think there's mods), and are basically spam/open invite trading, but are they good places to trade considering that, is trading here any "safer", or even different or not.
    me not likey those forum

users there sell invites openly

FST is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

thank you!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    FST is definitely the best site for sharing invites.
    I have yet to be scammed here.

Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 808state View Post
    Is that because its a regulated/modded forum.Is selling aloud?, and I don't see what you can do about scamming though, isn't it just as prevalent?.
    Last edited by rogerse; 02-05-2008 at 01:13 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 808state View Post
    Is that because its a regulated/modded forum.Is selling aloud?, and I don't see what you can do about scamming though, isn't it just as prevalent?.
    No, scammers don't last long here. Not that they don't try, but they are ban'd very quickly. Most people worried about it only trade with trusted members (older, lots of good posts). And we offer a middle man system if anyone is in doubt about a scam.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    How is using middle man any different from trading?, don't you still just have to find a reliable person in both cases.
    Last edited by rogerse; 02-05-2008 at 01:19 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They are trusted members of this community, and are already there, you don't need to seek them out. Search the board for middleman to see if you find anyone complaing about it not working, but I've never heard of any bad things through middleman here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    This is the best site of its kind. No doubt about that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    some invite sections on trackers' forums for power users are good places to give or request invites. mostly depends on how your behaviors on those trackers to get invites successfully or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast