Thread: Best way to search rs.com files

Hi guys...
    I was subscribing to powerusenet.com when I thought about rapidshare...

rapidshare.com is cheaper, and is widespread...
    but there is a problem:
    I can easily find files in the usenet because every client has a search button...

unfortunately, there are no client with the research feature for rapidshare.com and the only way to find the files u need is look it up in a rs search engine...

btw, rs engines are very difficult to use because the file u're looking always have strange names...so u will never find it if u just search the name of the thing u're looking for (i.e. If I'm looking for Indiana Jones, u'll have to write something like ind.j.r01 into the research field, otherwise u will probably not find it)

Is there a solution to this problem? I tried lots of forums...but apart from warez-bb which is closed to signups now, the others only have little things...

Help me guys ^^

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    typeoholic's Avatar Poster
    downtracker.com is one method for searching RS files...

and try xsharex.info for an RS forum. With 150,000+ members, most requests are generally filled promptly.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    follow the signature.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    join warez forums like wares bb etc, they have all the uploads..