Thread: ***rainbow Six 3***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Nice post bawa. You know whats funny, I just got through watching "The Rock" (A movie about terrorists taking over alcatraze island and threatining to use chemicle missles to destroy san fran sisco) a few hours ago. Those pictures look right on target of what is inside. That shower room looks so realistic to what I saw on the movie. Makes me want to jump into the action and play this damn game! Looks nicley done on the xbox. I will sure be buying this game

You know bawa, if it wasn't for most of your "***(game name)*** posts, I wouldn't have known of some really good games. I wasn't plaining to get this game on xbox since I had raven shield on pc, but I think I'm changing my mind B)

3. Games   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    u remembered me i seen rock and its pretty look,s like it specially shower room where all swat team dies

and tanx for ur 2nd paragraf

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@31 July 2003 - 10:44
    u remembered me i seen rock and its pretty look,s like it specially shower room where all swat team dies

and tanx for ur 2nd paragraf
    No problem. You do excellent work bawa, glad your around . That was a good movie, only thing is, at the end when he injects his heart with that needle to keep him from dieing from that chemicle, I would rather shoot myself then inject anything in to my HEART. That must have hurt....

This level will be good. Maybe you can come up from the tunnel area and terrorists will be on the upper level. If thats the case, I will send my guys up there to get nailed, then I go back and finish the job....

Damn! Now I want to play it!!!