Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: its invites?

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    95

    Angry

    y does iTs have no more invites???

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    @ FST
    Posts
    1,146
    They have



    "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

    **Don't PM me asking for invites**

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    95
    i check it an u cant get them anymore through karma points

    anybody know wats up???
    Last edited by logan62589; 02-05-2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,427
    PU+ can request

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    They have
    you're wrong.
    invites are now disabled,and like he said,from now you can't exchange invites though karma system
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    95
    do u know y they got disabled??? i was about 2 hit 5000 karma points damn

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    @ FST
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    They have
    you're wrong.
    invites are now disabled,and like he said,from now you can't exchange invites though karma system
    My bad so, i thought that they had their invite system enable and PU+ could request invites.



    "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

    **Don't PM me asking for invites**

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    heaven
    Posts
    1,048
    is there any reason why u asking this here and not on its forum ?

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    607
    So no one have an invites there ? .... Invites are completely disabled or the staff can give some invites to members if they wish ?



  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    is there any reason why u asking this here and not on its forum ?

    I was wondering the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterevil View Post
    So no one have an invites there ? .... Invites are completely disabled or the staff can give some invites to members if they wish ?

    Highest staff levels usually, and in all sites, can make almost what they want.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 02-05-2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost








Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •