Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCL (flower/clover) invites available?

4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    by turning him down you guys are supporting trading. I belive in equal rights whatever site it is (except level 7 8 9 10) take him in and test him at there If you see something bad than you ban him there.

P.S. you got to credit honesty here. If life is about all the people are living (sharing) together than we have to learn to listen.
    Last edited by 4pirates; 02-06-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    Corporals can request for invites.
    What do you need to be a corporal?

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    Corporals can request for invites.
    What do you need to be a corporal?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Wormtail's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    100GB Upload is needed to be CORPORAL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    by turning him down you guys are supporting trading. I belive in equal rights whatever site it is (except level 7 8 9 10) take him in and test him at there If you see something bad than you ban him there.

P.S. you got to credit honesty here. If life is about all the people are living (sharing) together than we have to learn to listen.
    dont you think its to soon for him???
    why not let him some time to see if he worthy to be member at higher levels
    he can start with lower levels and not jumping to high levels right on the start

sissnitz remember this
    as zedex said you here for 3 month and 2 month in invite section and you have only 9 post no rep or contribute by any way
    in your signature you wrote "Want: FTN, ScT, SCL, HDBits, TTi, Karagarga"
    in your other post you try to trade to get those trackers above
    well those things doesn't look so good and make you look like a collector cause you ask too many
    and as I wrote above you jump too soon
    it seem that in the first moment you will have invites in SCL you will try to trade with those invites to get other things
    when you ask for free invites you need to convince people that you are worthy
    well.... from what I saw you aren't
    take your time and think about it you will see that i'm right
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 02-06-2008 at 05:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Gothicraider's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ^^ u just relieved me from the pain of writing that much

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormtail View Post
    Only that? Join date isn't important?

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormtail View Post
    hehe i wish if that can be that easy,well of course if u have seedbox u can get that in 1 or 2 days but not every member have SB so its pretty hard to get some buffer if u dont downloading all time time stupid packs,also they still lack of leechers there but since its freeleech and 2x upload who cares,now its at least little more active but as soon freeleech end everything will be back as normal (inactive)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post

dont you think its to soon for him???
    why not let him some time to see if he worthy to be member at higher levels
    he can start with lower levels and not jumping to high levels right on the start

sissnitz remember this
    as zedex said you here for 3 month and 2 month in invite section and you have only 9 post no rep or contribute by any way
    in your signature you wrote "Want: FTN, ScT, SCL, HDBits, TTi, Karagarga"
    in your other post you try to trade to get those trackers above
    well those things doesn't look so good and make you look like a collector cause you ask too many
    and as I wrote above you jump too soon
    it seem that in the first moment you will have invites in SCL you will try to trade with those invites to get other things
    when you ask for free invites you need to convince people that you are worthy
    well.... from what I saw you aren't
    take your time and think about it you will see that i'm right
    That is all food for thought. Keep in mind however that listing sites in my signature that I want does not necessarily mean I am a rampant trader - in my case, those are sites I have heard good things about and would like to check out, and unfortunately the only way to do so is to get an invite and become a member. I'm definitely not a "collector" or whatever; that doesn't even make sense to me - why try to get on more trackers than you can use and be active on? Strange phenomenon if you ask me. Also, I NEVER trade accounts, just the occasional invite, and I've given away more than I've traded for sure. Anyway, just figured I'd put that out there, and that said, I know I likely would need to do more to show I'd be a good community member on SCL. Oh well, I'll wait and I suppose I'll live
    Last edited by DarkLured; 02-07-2008 at 08:01 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Gothicraider's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post

hehe i wish if that can be that easy,well of course if u have seedbox u can get that in 1 or 2 days but not every member have SB so its pretty hard to get some buffer if u dont downloading all time time stupid packs,also they still lack of leechers there but since its freeleech and 2x upload who cares,now its at least little more active but as soon freeleech end everything will be back as normal (inactive)
    Definetly i would be searching the definition of smart packs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast