Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with newsleecher web site?

I haven't been able to log on to http://www.newsleecher.com/ for days now anyone know whats going ?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Working fine for me bud ;(

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmagar View Post
    Working fine for me bud ;(
    Strange I wonder why it wont work for me?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Most of the cracked versions use hosts entries to prevent newsleecher from conecting to the server.

Try going to http://hidemyass.com and using access newsleecher through a proxy.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Poster
    or just look at your hosts file located at c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ open "hosts" with notepad and look at the bottom. If there is a line with newsleecher.com on it, something like 127.0.0.1 www.newsleecher.com. If yes you can delete it, save the file and try opening the site again

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhemInc View Post
    or just look at your hosts file located at c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ open "hosts" with notepad and look at the bottom. If there is a line with newsleecher.com on it, something like 127.0.0.1 www.newsleecher.com. If yes you can delete it, save the file and try opening the site again
    Hi just deleted the entry at "hosts" like you said and vuala' now I can log into the newsleecher web site ok! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Most of the cracked versions use hosts entries to prevent newsleecher from conecting to the server.

Try going to http://hidemyass.com and using access newsleecher through a proxy.
    O ya it works with a proxy... remember using it before to log on to Demonoid ... thanks!
    Last edited by cubbyche; 02-08-2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    [quote=cubbyche;2651116]Hi just deleted the entry at "hosts" like you said and vuala' now I can log into the newsleecher web site ok! Thank you!

but now you won't be able to use newsleecher

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    [quote=mbucari1;2651622]
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbyche View Post
    Hi just deleted the entry at "hosts" like you said and vuala' now I can log into the newsleecher web site ok! Thank you!

but now you won't be able to use newsleecher
    it seams to be working ok will see...

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    working for me to
    Check my blog with stuff

www.baniak1987.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast