Thread: ScT irc?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    it won't let me join cuz i need to register. But i need to get in there to ask why I can't login anymore. I tried changing password and it wouldn't let me. If anyone could ask for me, my username at sct is mwl134

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fisz's Avatar Dont read this!! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    edit: nevermind
    Last edited by fisz; 02-06-2008 at 10:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by variable7390 View Post
    it won't let me join cuz i need to register. But i need to get in there to ask why I can't login anymore. I tried changing password and it wouldn't let me. If anyone could ask for me, my username at sct is mwl134
    I am thinking that you need to register your nick on the network if so do the following command.

/msg nickserv register yourpasword youremail

Then the next time you join there irc you will just have to idenfiy yourself by using the following command.

/msg nickserv identify yourpassword

If you let us know what IRC client you are using we can tell you how to set up so it Identifies you automatically every time you join the network.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Last seen < 1 min. ago.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by variable7390 View Post
    I am thinking that you need to register your nick on the network if so do the following command.

/msg nickserv register yourpasword youremail

Then the next time you join there irc you will just have to idenfiy yourself by using the following command.

/msg nickserv identify yourpassword

If you let us know what IRC client you are using we can tell you how to set up so it Identifies you automatically every time you join the network.
    Yes but he still has to get invited to the channel and that's through a command in the profile page, no?
    Last edited by Horatiu; 02-06-2008 at 10:14 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    @Horatiu
    I don't think you would need an invitation to get into there support channel but since I am not a member there I am not sure.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i think i got hacked . but that doesnt make sense becuz ive been hacked b4 and they tried changing pass and I got an email saying that someones trying to change my pass( the confimation to change pass email) bt i didnt get one this time

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    @Horatiu
    I don't think you would need an invitation to get into there support channel but since I am not a member there I am not sure.
    u are correct, u dont need invite for they support channel

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    mwl134 is not banned on ScT. Have you tried resetting your password?

Come to our help channel if you can, it's #sct.support on irc.scenetorrents.org