Thread: LOST - the time and place

brother yemi

Question Mark

I'm in the uk and have some difficulty getting to watch new Lost episodes when they are released into cyberspace. Whether that be in torrent or online video form.

I usually look on pirate bay or 'sidereel' etc. but never know when I should start searching and where is the best place to look.
    If anyone knows any rough times (+ time-zone) of when episodes usually appear after they've aired and what websites get em, I could use some more efficient methods and convenience in this area!

Any advice appreciated!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Every new episode airs on a Thursday night so they would usually appear on EZTV at about 3 or 4am on the Friday closely followed by the public trackers. If you check the home page of Mininova on a Friday morning, it will invariably be in the TV section. I'm talking UK time.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You can also watch them on the ABC website in streaming HD if you don't feel like downloading - http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

QuickSilverScreen is also a good site - http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=27014

Both places will have the episodes ready watch as soon as it finishes airing live.

yo

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    ABC doesn't stream outside the states, Skiz.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Strike 2.

yo

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Tvtorrents.com has a neat calendar. I use it to see when what comes out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    JiZ3M's Avatar w00t? w00t? BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Just finished watching the 1st and the 2nd 4season epesodes of Lost
    looks better than the 3rd season

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    svsagar's Avatar Desitorrents user
    yea its getin interesting now in diz new series ....

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    i forget about what days goes with what show especially after the tc season breaks. i just use tv.com and on the episode list to see dates etc. i just wait the next day or a few hours after to grab the eps. just finished watching the latest lost and for once, i was happy with it. I'm usually left feeling irritated when things dont move on as much.