Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: waffles ratio help !!!

orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    Race 0sec mp3s

Anyway, I encourage people to have a BAD ratio on Waffles myself... there is too many power users continually releasing and never downloading.

Waffles need more average user with 0.6ish ratio that are just plain good leechers.
    I agree, although a .6 ratio would disqualify me from PU+, which I wouldn't like. We do need more good leechers, though.

"Be easy, my ninja."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thnx for all replays very helpfull

where can i get music to upload it on waffles ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    that's either a very hard or very easy question to answer, because we dont' know what your sources of music is. if you have cds, rip your cds and upload flac/v0/v2. if you don't, download from another site like what.cd/stmusic and upload it onto waffles. otherwise, just download and seed it all to oblivion like me.

Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    Race 0sec mp3s

Anyway, I encourage people to have a BAD ratio on Waffles myself... there is too many power users continually releasing and never downloading.

Waffles need more average user with 0.6ish ratio that are just plain good leechers.
    I agree, although a .6 ratio would disqualify me from PU+, which I wouldn't like. We do need more good leechers, though.
    that's the consequence of having an "elite" music site. music trackers are already inherently hard to get a good ratio on if u don't restrain yourself on the downloads and don't have a particularly fast upload connection.

the situation's bound to improve over time though... when they are ready to expand the userbase to a more healthy size.
    Last edited by athenaesword; 02-09-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by trackerman View Post
    seems like both what and waffles are hard to seed. how did oink handle this problem?
    Oink never had that problem bro. It was a dream haven for music, apps, ebooks, flac, and whatever else.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    UPLOAD YOUR OWN MUSIC!!! Just starting today I've started uploading my rarities, and my ratio has already gone from 0.02 to 3! I havn't even ripped anything in flac yet, and I still have tons more that arn't on what/waffles yet. This is the best way to get ratio at these trackers, the old tricks like downloading Rosetta Stone just don't work anymore, cause all the 'leechers' have actually stopped their downloads, so they are actually pretty inactive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123