Thread: Magazine torrents?

Paregoric_HAL's Avatar Noob Overlord
    Hi, first post on the forums aside from my intro post...so hi! =P

(if this is in the wrong spot please move it)

I'm looking for a few semi-popular magazines that i bought a long time ago but they've slowly disintegrated over the years and id like to read them again. CBR format is really nice to use but PDF's are fine too. I've looked at ebook-share.net , couldnt find them, all kinds of sites for about a week now ive been looking and had zero luck. A few sites had some really really old issues but those arent the ones im looking for.

I did find a few on emule , but they have a lot of gaps in the issues and im always worried about getting a fake file or a tracked file from emule , where i trust private torrent sites a bit more.

They're old warhammer "white dwarf" issues and I'd like to find their catalogues too if i could, but the magazine is the most important thing. Really brings back old memories when i read em and i was really sad when my old collection got some water damage and was pretty much unreadable except for a few issues, so id love to be able to find them and get those back =D (issues 250+ are the ones im looking for, and catalogue 2004-2008)

Thanks in advance for any help, and again sorry if this is int he wrong spot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Paregoric_HAL's Avatar Noob Overlord
    no one knows anything about where to find magazine torrents?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    bitme...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ebookvortex