Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help With Half-life

Hi everyone i recently moved house so i put everything from my halflife folder into a zip file and put it on disc as i also upgraded my opperating system but i have lost my origional half life disc now when i unzip my cd i cant re-install it is there any way to get my half life back from my zip file and up and running on my pc again ?

cheers for reading this is doing my head in i dont want to lose my saves boo hoo

Bernardattic

2. Games   -   #2
    Well, I dont't think that you can get Half-Life back from the folder that you zipped up. Try looking for a Iso or Bin and cue and burn a copy of HL, reinstall it and just copy your saved games to the newly installed HL.

3. Games   -   #3
    i got it kind of working but it says my cd key is anvilid surely when i put it all on disc it should have saved my cd-key again there is no way i can get back origional disc so i cant use it and i dont know where to get an iso file of it from as most of them on kazaa are fakes any ideas on finding an iso for half life ?

cheers
    Bernardattic

4. Games   -   #4
    When you saved Half-Life to the disc, it didn't save the cd-key because the cd-key is stored in the registry. As for the copy of the game, try going to suprnova.org and use bittorrent to download the copy they have there

5. Games   -   #5
    It takes ages to d/l

6. Games   -   #6
    what are bittorent -supernova and edonkey like for spyware i dont fancy bargin buddy popping up every 5 minutes like i used to have

cheers
    Bernardattic

7. Games   -   #7
    try reformating your PC 10 times, then unzip it, and reformat once more, and then try it again, it should work.

8. Games   -   #8
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CrackheadDan@1 August 2003 - 06:18
    try reformating your PC 10 times, then unzip it, and reformat once more, and then try it again, it should work.
    Now thats one of the most useless posts I've ever heard...

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by CrackheadDan@1 August 2003 - 05:18
    erm ......i think not

any usefull suggestions ? what are the exact url's of the other good verified p2p sites i already know the url of e-donkey but im after supernova as i cant find it when i search google boo hoo

cheers in advance

woohoo
    Bernardattic

10. Games   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    just go to suprnova.org
    there's a lot of mirrors, so if the 1st time doesn't work, keep trying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast