• soilderless mod chip

4 14.29%
  • mod chip

15 53.57%
  • swap disk

9 32.14%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how is your ps2 modded

turbotalon21's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how do you mod your ps2

2. Games   -   #2
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I didn't vote because my soft mod is not on the list. I have a hard drive and use hdloader. You can rent games, install them on the hd, then play from it. Have 30+ games on it
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

3. Games   -   #3
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sold my modded slim ps2 today. I didnt really play it and it was slim so I cant have IDE HDD on it. I think I will be getting fat PS2 some day and fill the HDD with games

4. Games   -   #4
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I got my Sons Ps2 modded with the matrix infinity chip a couple years ago and it's still working excellent. The chip can also be updated from the matrix website

I also got a second one modded just recently with the modbo chip I think is the name and yeah it's running perfect too.... no copied or downloaded games have failed me yet
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

5. Games   -   #5
    turbotalon21's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    I got my Sons Ps2 modded with the matrix infinity chip a couple years ago and it's still working excellent. The chip can also be updated from the matrix website

I also got a second one modded just recently with the modbo chip I think is the name and yeah it's running perfect too.... no copied or downloaded games have failed me yet

who installed them

6. Games   -   #6
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I use SwapMagic right now, and I've never had a problem with it.
    However, the actual swapping gets a little annoying. I've been thinking about getting an external and HDLoader for it.

Bucktoof, do you have the FAT+internal HDD, or do you have an slim+external, and if so.. what kind of HDD is it?

7. Games   -   #7
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I remember reading you can only have USB HDD on slim model and USB is too slow. Only option left is getting fat PS2 and IDE HDD. No support for SATA.

8. Games   -   #8
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Mod chip, of course

9. Games   -   #9
    Mod chip for me!!!

10. Games   -   #10
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotalon21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post

who installed them
    I live in Dublin/Ireland and luckily for me there is a guy/company located in the southern Ireland that mod Ps2's, Xbox360, ect....

I actually got my kids wii chipped too with the wii key I think is the name.

It was great I just paid by regestered post and sent and received the consoles back within 3 days!! I sent it/them on a monday and got them back on a Wednesday

Makes me love BCG even more
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast