Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem seeding

Aeyen's Avatar Poster

Question Mark

Hello there! My utorrent seems to be doing fine when downloading,everytime i download, the status color is green , buit when i finish the download, it just becomes yellow and the connection becomes very frail, upload speed is only at 1.2kb/s and the maximum i could get is 3.2kbps which is really sad, and when seeding the status color is yellow.. I think I properly have configured ZA since I followed and did exactly as what portforward.com says. Help please
    Last edited by Aeyen; 02-10-2008 at 03:50 AM.
    Demonoid all the way

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Check if the tracker is showing you as connectable or not. Maybe you messed with a setting?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Za is almost idiot proof but not a firewall I would recomemd . Are you on a private tracker or you have problems uploading ? By that I mean are you sharing a public tracker or just trying to keep a good ratio .

Disabling DHT and all the options related may help but its a fine line as thats what sharing is all about . A little more info would be appreciated tho .

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Za is almost idiot proof but not a firewall I would recomemd . Are you on a private tracker or you have problems uploading ? By that I mean are you sharing a public tracker or just trying to keep a good ratio .

Disabling DHT and all the options related may help but its a fine line as thats what sharing is all about . A little more info would be appreciated tho .
    I am using both, I want to increase my ratios too and at the same time I donwload at public sites and upload.

What is DHT? And for the other one who asked, I think I messed up somewhere

Thanks guys I'm truly touched
    Demonoid all the way

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Your touched ? I don't think so , someone who whats to improve their upload ? What a silly concept and surprised you got so little help beside Broomhead and me .

I'm used to the "How can I increase my down load speed "...... nice change very uplifting .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    it sounds like a port forward issue because when you're downloading from the swarm you can upload but once you're finished you cannot.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DHT is a protocol for sharing on public trackers , most private tracker's should disable by default when a uploader first shares a torrent .

Not all do, so if trying to keep a good ratio its something I would disable thru options in Utorrent . But its a mute point if your not connected as Broomhead and TSO L asked .

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    it sounds like a port forward issue because when you're downloading from the swarm you can upload but once you're finished you cannot.
    That's exactly my problem. But i did things CORRECTLY. But using canyouseeme.org , it says that I'm not yet forwarded properly, any tips?
    Demonoid all the way

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ah fuck I give up , why the proxy ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    That's exactly my problem. But i did things CORRECTLY. But using canyouseeme.org , it says that I'm not yet forwarded properly, any tips?
    Turn off your firewall for 2 minutes (and your XP/vista firewall if enabled) then try testing again.

Try narrowing down what is wrong before constructive advice can be given.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast