Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Please

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Lamsey.......Do I really look malnutritioned??.........Do I really sound depressed?

@Neverose.....Yes, in the night but I think that's more to do with smoking
    And you are really starting to worry me?? Seriously

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #32
    i still think you should check out this toothbrush. in fact everyone should. at the low, low price of £64.97 Philips Sonicare

just look what this guy had to say about it

Sonicare toothbrush, 27 April, 2003
    Reviewer: ianbu from sawbridgeworth, hertfordshire United Kingdom
    It leaves you with a super clean feel for about 12hours or longer. I have recommended this to my friends with halitosis with good results. Compared to Braun 3D this is GENTLER on your gums and gives you longer lasting results. Similar to how a dentist cleans your teeth on principle (uses ultrasound waves).The charge usually lasts for a fortnight so you don’t need to take the charger when on holiday.
    If you have used the OralB cross action(probably the best manual toothbrush)-this is one that is many times better-smoother, more powerful etc., Leaves you with a fresh different feeling than anyother toothbrush. Give it a try this is a great product.
    Drawbacks-makes you drool, slightly bulky.
    Compared to taking a dentist home its not a lot of money!
    You could say I’m slightly obsessed with dental hygiene.

ok, so i'm getting paid by Philips. I'm a sell-out, i'm sorry :">

Drawbacks-makes you drool
    just noticed that. i forgot my friend said they do that too. still, who doesn't love some drool in the morning/night.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    I don't mean to worry you Jonno. A lot of people have this....my son included. He developed it when single, not eating right and enjoying his beers. ;-) He also chewed tobacco at that time.

You will live It is just your quality of life that you need to get treated. Losing sleep because you have acid reflux coming back up in your throat when you recline doesn't help anything. Plus, if you take a lot of antacids, that really isn't good either, because it actually lowers the enzymes you need to digest your food, and actually makes things worse. (food sits in your stomach longer and you get it trying to come back up when you recline)

If you keep letting it go untreated, the acid causes scar tissue in the esophogas and eventually that builds up and they have to go in with a scope and stretch things out a bit. I would think if yours is that bad at this point, you would be having a real hard time getting food down.

So the reason I am telling you this is I don't want to see you get to that point. Just go to the Dr., tell him your symtoms ........

Go into google and type in GERD. You can read all about it there, okay? And don't lose any sleep over it........you are losing enough already, right?

Please go get it checked out, Jonno.

Neverose

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Neverose@1 August 2003 - 00:12

Please go get it checked out, Jonno.

Neverose
    Thanks Dude, that's really helpful

Nice one

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    No problem, Jonno. Keep us posted and take care.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Did I miss another whole damn thread with lots of possibilities of piss taking again?!
    Awwwww
    /me must stop watching so many programmes about bikes

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #37
    chalkmongoose
    I'd actually go with the deep throat suggestion. It's the same training that a girl has to go through so she can deep throat guys.
    Just use a tongue depressor, and insert it constantly into your throat. First tickle the tip of your tongue, and then go slowly inwards... I wouldn't go and try things like bananas, as you aren't going to be deep throating anyone, just brushing your teeth.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    You never know with jonno!

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Jonno,

You have an overactive glosso-(tongue) pharngeal (throat)nerve. Try to avoid touching the side and top of your mouth when brushing, as well as the tongue. Keep the brush on the teeth.

This is start, more later as necessary. The "deep throat" approach can help your throat to acclimate to "deep" penetration so that you can safely get those wisdom teeth.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by lilmiss@31 July 2003 - 22:54
    euch!
    i think it may be a smokers thing.
    i gag when brushing my tounge.
    I think lilmiss has got it right.

I used to suffer exactly the same, gave up smoking 3 years ago, the gagging when brushing teeth went away too, and I hardly ever have to brush my tongue now either.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast