Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

i'm just wounderin are of them the good guys or are they just fighting to kill the kids?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    they were never good guys before. freddy was a child killer, and jason killed
    anyone who got in his way.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    not really jasons just killing adults because his mother killed him as a child so he's scared that other adults will do that to there childs so he just kills adults to make sure that dont happen!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    its freddy VS jason..i read theyre in hell or somthing and they both want to rule hell so they try and kill each other, i also so which 1 wins as jason englund who plays freddy leaked to a magazine who wins, unless the mag is making it up of course

fuck Derby County

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    not really jasons just killing adults because his mother killed him as a child so he's scared that other adults will do that to there childs so he just kills adults to make sure that dont happen!
    That's not true at all, Jason drowned when he was a small boy in crystal lake, and his mother blamed the camp Councilors for her sons death, thats why she is the killer in friday the 13th....

oh and try http://www.freddyvsjason.com/ for the plot........

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    naw its not hell its Freddies hell cause i remember in the trailer it said Welcome to my hell / his dream world i think

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by MetroStars@31 July 2003 - 23:05
    That's not true at all, Jason drowned when he was a small boy in crystal lake, and his mother blamed the camp Councilors for her sons death, thats why she is the killer in friday the 13th....

oh and try http://www.freddyvsjason.com/ for the plot........
    o i c thats what my friend told me!

that basturd!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    This is wot really happend...

Late in the summer of 1957, a young boy by the name of Jason Voorhees drowned in the murky waters of Crystal Lake. He drowned due to the carelessness of two camp counselors, who were making love at the time.

However a year later, June 13, 1958, the two same camp counselors that let Jason drown were murdered. This closed down the camp for many years until June of 1979, when a man by the name of Steve Christy was preparing to re-open Camp Crystal Lake. However that night him and eight fellow consolers were slain by the hands of Jason's mother, Pamela Voorhees. All but one girl died that night, and she succeeded in killing Mrs. Voorhees near the lake where Jason drowned. Legend has it that by the death of his mother Jason was reborn that very night and vowed to take revenge on anyone who dare stepped foot on his camp again.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    so whats the story with Freddy Metro??

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    jasons just killing adults because his mother killed him as a child so he's scared that other adults will do that to there childs so he just kills adults to make sure that dont happen!
    jason kills kids all the time. he kills the campers and the counselers.
    he is an equal opportunity killer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast