Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous protests the "Church" of Scientology 02-10-08

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Damn I just looked through YouTube for a clip from the Scientology episode of South Park. That was one of the most hilarious episodes I have seen. Sadly, nothing on YouTube.

Surprise surprise!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    The Unfunny Truth About Scientology:
    http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/ (Warning: Some disturbing images)

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Try
    Spoiler: Show
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Is this the same "anonymous" group that stole that old lady's identity, posted gay pics on some guy's myspace (which led to his g/f to break up with him) and leave creepy voicemessages on peoples' phones (things like rape, throat slitting n' stuff)?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Lounge   -   #35
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Here's that South Park Episode which explains what Scientology actually believes...

http://www.56.com/u80/v_MTM5MjUyNzc.html

And here's the one after Isaac Hayes left citing the show's treatment of religion as his reason for going. South Park at it's brutal best, imo. They took soundbites from previous shows and made Chef into a paedophile. Genius.

http://www.56.com/u42/v_MTQ1NTE3MTE.html

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Is this the same "anonymous" group that stole that old lady's identity, posted gay pics on some guy's myspace (which led to his g/f to break up with him) and leave creepy voicemessages on peoples' phones (things like rape, throat slitting n' stuff)?
    'Anonymous' is from 4chan where they don't have usernames. It's like a running joke that everyone who posts is called 'anonymous', like as if one person chose the 'anonymous' handle and is making all the posts.

Sorry if I got too involved with the technical aspect there.

So, yeah, it's the same 'anonymous' moniker from the same origin but most likely totally different people behind it, 'cos 4chan is pretty busy, like.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    dnero73's Avatar Poster
    wow thats the greatest performance i have ever seen Tom Cruise do he´s like Jerry Maguire on PCP

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    SGG has told me about some of this as she is a bit of Chanite and as far as I know the g/f breakup thing was not as he protrayed it on the TV. The chan side of the story is that the g/f dumped him and he went on to one of the chans (I think there is more than just 4chan) and wanted them to blitz her computer but they thought it was funnier to do his instead.

That said the chans consist mainly of thousands of teens and obviously they are not (at least not primarily) a Christian Youth Fellowship. In fact I suspect some of them are quite naughty.

On the plus side they do take the piss out of Habbo Hotel and that extreme white power radio show host Hal Turner plus the "brb got to go church" chap was arrested - I think.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Ah, thanks to both of you's for clearing that up.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Ah, thanks to both of you's for clearing that up.
    Do I detect the teeniest smidgen of sarcasm there
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast