Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Happiness

psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Hi everyone at FST
    This is a query on whether I would be able to complete my bitorrent experience.
    I am asking all FST members if they could provide one or all of the following trackers, either with an invite or account.
    RevTT
    BCG
    ScT

I don't have a great deal to offer in the way of invites myself.
    But I can offer each site I might be given, the fact that I would never cheat or trade (as I have not done so in the 5 years I have used bitorrent) and I would be active on any of the above sites.
    Thankyou once again for any help, to one of the greatest communities on the net

Ratio proofs
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attac...1&d=1202581055
    fl.JPG
    TL.JPG
    Speedtest
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Member here for 1 year plus only 46 posts? And the fact that you want an account? Equals a BIG no from me my friend. I wouldn't expect any good reptuable member to give you an invite to any of those great sites.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think you're just asking for too much... all at once...

be more active... and maybe things will brighten up
    Run M T F Run

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    On that note i wud really like to tell you that u can never be eternally happy,The more u get the more u want,The more u want the more u are afraid of loosing it.Eternal hapiness is something which comes from inside and not by pursuing trackers or anything in life
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I always try to look on the bright side of life.
    But I only post to request invites to sites I need, not for the sake of it.
    I don't see the point in saying things like "Gr8 giveaway"
    But I am always optimistic so who knows, someone at might feel generous

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    Eternal hapiness is something which comes from inside and not by pursuing trackers or anything in life
    Well said!

True true true!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The generousity of members holds no bounds.
    Still searching for BCG

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Did you get RevTT?

About BCG, invites are closed and accounts... well itīs strictly forbidden to deal with them hear.

Maybe Stoi read this in a good mood and help you. He is the only guy who can help you, he is a strict, demanding and cool guy

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by psychophil View Post
    Hi everyone at FST
    This is a query on whether I would be able to complete my bitorrent experience.
    I am asking all FST members if they could provide one or all of the following trackers, either with an invite or account.
    RevTT
    BCG
    ScT

I don't have a great deal to offer in the way of invites myself.
    But I can offer each site I might be given, the fact that I would never cheat or trade (as I have not done so in the 5 years I have used bitorrent) and I would be active on any of the above sites.
    Thankyou once again for any help, to one of the greatest communities on the net

Ratio proofs
    fl.JPG
    TL.JPG
    Speedtest
    You recive 1 SCT invite today right here:https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...0/page9.Right? (page 9)
    Last edited by Magnum; 02-11-2008 at 01:51 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by psychophil View Post
    But I only post to request invites to sites I need, not for the sake of it.
    I don't see the point in saying things like "Gr8 giveaway"

well you COULD offer help in the bittorrent forums, or anywhere else on this site for the matter...

asking for invites isn't the only reason for making a post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast